Untitled Dreams #5

Untitled Dreams

CHAPTER 5


I gripped on the door knob as I stopped running. That was... so intense and scary. I didn't know YG could be so scary. I opened the door and blinked a couple of times before shaking my head. Why am I in a storage room?

 

I turned around to leave but suddenly someone pushed me further inside and door closed behind him.

 

"J-Jiyong?" I stuttered.

 

He scratched his head aggressively, messing up his hair.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked and stood straight. "Why are you here?"

 

He looked at me intently and then closed his eyes. He leaned on the door. He looks really frustrated. "I don't know either."

 

He buried his face on his hand. I walked towards him and caressed his hair -- like it's the most normal thing ever.

 

"You need to go back. You're in the middle of training. YG won't be happy."

 

He looked up me and formed a small smile. "Don't run away like that again. It makes me feel nervous."

 

"Why?" I suddenly asked, not even thinking about it.

 

He blinked a couple of times before turning around. He held on the door knob and turned it.

 

But to no avail. Horrified, my eyes grew bigger. He tried turning it numerous time but it didn't open.

 

"Sht!" He muttered. "Out of all the places, why this storage room? It only opens from the outside!"

 

"What?! But you're the one who pushed me inside!" I pushed him away from the door and slammed it with my hands. "Anybody there?! Please open!"

 

"That's no use!" He muttered. I turned around and saw him sitting on the floor, relaxed as ever. "All the walls here are soundproof. You knew that already."

 

I shook my head out of frustration. "I don't!"

 

He shrugged and tapped the empty space beside him. "Come on."

 

I looked at him for a while, he looks so relaxed on the floor. He's not even panicking like I was. Maybe because he knows nothing good will happen by just panicking. 

 

I let out a sigh and sat down beside him anyway. "What are we supposed to do?"

 

"I texted Seungri but he would probably able to read it after today's practice."

 

He suddenly looked at me intently and he looked too serious for my own good.

 

"W-What?" I stuttered, gripping on the hem of my flowy dress. Too flowy that it actually covers his left leg too.

 

He chuckled and looked away. "Have you ever been in love?"

 

I was taken aback by his question, it was so random and sudden, it's also making me question a lot of things too. Is he in love? With who? Did I already know this? Or at least suspected it?? It's hard not to know anything about everything you're supposedly aware. If he's in love with someone, where is she? More importantly, who is she?

 

I bit my lower lip, trying to hide and shut off the pain that was slowly creeping in.

 

"Why?" I asked back.

 

He looked down and smiled. "It feels weird, wanting to do everything to make her happy."

 

  

 

I felt the pang of pain in my chest but I just smiled. "You're in love?"

 

He laughed and shook his head. "No!"

 

And that's when I know he is. I may not know him well enough but I know when a person's in love.

 

I looked away from him and smiled. Isn't this all I asked, anyway? I want to be part of his life, and I am! I'm his bestfriend and I should be contented with that. I shouldn't ask for something more. I should support him and be with him all the time. I should be happy whoever he is happy with, even if that person is not me.

 

Am I even in love with him? Isn't this infatuation? A simple admiration because he's my idol?

 

I forced myself to grin at him. "Well, congratulations, the legendary G-Dragon is in love!"

 

He moved the hair that was almost covering his eyes and smiled.


I looked away from him. She must be one heck of a lucky girl. I shook my head. I should really do something to turn off all these thoughts.

 

I stood up but I felt a pull on my dress and I fell back down.

 

"Oh!"

 

My cheeks flushed and I immediately moved away. I fell on him which made me accidentally sit on his lap. He coughed a little before looking at me, feeling the awkwardness of what happened. 

 

I was ready to shout out at him and accuse him of pulling me but I saw my dress on his lap. I tried to pull it but it just made a tearing sound.

 

"Oh my god." I muttered.

 

My dress got stuck on his zipper! How did that even happen?!

 

He stood which made my dress pull up, showing my undies if he was looking.

 

"Ya!" I immediately stood up.

 

"Sorry!" He chuckled. "How are we supposed to fix it if we're both standing up."

 

I knelt down in front of him and tried pulling my dress but it might only tear my dress. I looked up to him to ask for any ideas but he immediately looked away, turning red.

 

I eyed him intently and only realized it when the door opened.

 

I turned around to Seungri looking at us, shocked.

 

"Hyung?!" He said pointing at me, accusingly.

 

I immediately stood up and I heard another sound of a tearing garment.

 

"No, no!" I said trying to block off whatever he was thinking.

 

I walked towards him and he gave me space to go out. This is really embarrassing! Seungri must think we we're doing something inappropriate. 

 

"Noona!" I turned around and saw Seungri's red cheeks.

 

I looked away. Agh. Why am I even embarrassed? It's not like we did something inappropriate.

 

Jiyong went out of the storage room and his eyes widen. He took a glance at Seungri. He pushed Seungri away, making him turn around. "Don't look!"

 

Seungri looked away immediately and I looked at them confused.

 

Jiyong removed his jacket and passed it to me. He turned around. "Wear that around your waist. Your dress is torn up badly."

 

I looked down at my dress and my jaw dropped. I can see my undies! The dress was torn until almost to my waist. I immediately covered my legs with Jiyong's jacket.

 

"Oh my god." Embarrassed, I walked away from the both of them. I headed towards the elevator.

 

I was so shocked and embarrassed being seen at that position that I totally forgot about my dress. Sometimes I can't believe myself!

 

I saw Jiyong at the corner of my eye jogging towards me. He stood beside me, waiting for the elevator too. Seungri followed.

 

"Hyung, you need to stay." He muttered, glancing at me.

 

Jiyong just shook his head. "I'll go back after I take Ivy home."

 

I looked at him. "No, you can stay. You still have practice. I can take the cab."

 

He scanned me and shook his head. "Not a chance."

 

"But hyung..." Seungri seemed frustrated. He looked at Jiyong and then at me, I mouthed sorry. Suddenly, he smiled a little bit. "Okay. I'll just tell them I didn't see you."

 

"Thank you, Seungriyah~" Jiyong said tapping Seungri's back.

 

Seungri nodded and then looked at me. He smiled at me, "Take care, noona."

 

Before going, he took another look at us and shook his head while smiling.
 

 

He jogged towards their practice room.

 

I looked away and at Jiyong. "You shouldn't go, Ji. This is your future you are risking."

 

"Don't worry, I'll work extra hard tomorrow." He grinned confidently.

 

The elevator door opened and he entered, I followed after him.

 

"I'm serious." I muttered.

 

He ignored me and leaned on the corner of the elevator. "Do you remember when we first entered YG?"

 

We? I was there?

 

I looked at him and didn't answer. I'm afraid I might answer it wrongly.

 

"I was really scared and nervous!" He chuckled. "But you told me how passionate I was, it felt like everything was okay, I felt confident."

 

I smiled at him, I'm glad I did something good in my life. Suddenly, I felt proud. I hope those kind of things are enough for him not to forget me. I just wish I actually remembered that, I want to feel how I was supposed to feel.

 

"You are passionate." I muttered. "I'll always support you."

 

He looked at me, but immediately looked away, smiling to himself.

I felt my heart beat faster. As if it was about to explode out of me.

 

Am I in love with him?