Revenge [Lisoo]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight me and Lisa cuddling on the hidden spot behind the curtain, all the camera is still off we free to do something without afraid. My girlfriend is still give Jennie attention if she had chance, i'm not angry but i just a little irritated. I mean your girlfriend is beside you but you still flirting with other girl, goshh. I must get a revenge, she must learn her lesson. Never mess with Kim Jisoo if you want to live long, she's asleep beside me so i move a little from her. I sit up and pulled down my pant and then sat on her exposed stomach slowly, i kiss her neck and nip on it. She groan but still sleeping, i kiss her collarbone and it until i leave a mark. I her earlobe and bite it slowly, my hand caress her abs up and down. Still didn't get a respon from her, i kiss her lips and it lightly and grind my covered on her stomach. She groan and put her hand on my waist, she respon to my kiss and my and makes me let out a moan.

 

"Unnie what are you doing?" she ask after she broke our kiss.

 

"Wake you up" i said and grind on her stomach.

 

"It's not kind of wake me up unnie" she said move along with me.

 

"Ughh... i'm bored and a little bothered down there" i said on her ear.

 

"We can move to my bed unnie" she said and my .

 

"No'ohh, i want to do it here Lisa" i said on her ear and her earlobe.

 

She got and flippep our position, i saw her lustful eyes and her hand is pinned both of hand on top my head. Damn it i release a beast for sure, she bite my lips and insert her tongue inside my mouth. She my tongue and her other hand is teasing my covered , i moan on her lips and bite her bottom lips.

 

"Ohh someone want it rough, you want it rough baby girl?" she said and stare at me with her smirk.

 

"Jisoo-ya.. Jisoo-ya?" said someone touch my hand and makes my amazing moment vanish. I heard dalgomie barking to that person and makes me realized that was a dream.

 

"Jisoo-ya you don't want to wake up?" she said again and touch my cheeks.

 

"I'm tired. I need to sleep more" i said to her.

 

"No you must wake up" she said and try to make me sit up.

 

"ANNIYAAAA" i yell to her.

 

"Are you going to wake up or not?" she said and kiss my lips.

 

"I'm sleepy Lisa" i whined and she kiss my lips again.

 

"Come on i'll give you piggy ride back" she said and kiss my forehead.

 

She help me to sit and i hug her, i miss her warm really miss it. I hide my face on her neck and kiss her neck, she said i must wake up and now we're recording bptv.

 

"Wa-Wait WHAT?" i ask on her embraced, did she remember she just kiss me twice on my lips?

 

"What, what?" she ask confused.

 

"Why kiss my lips if we recording bptv?" i ask her with low voice.

 

"Your bed had a blind spot unnie, don't worry" she said and caress my hair.

 

"Ohh okay" i said and getting sleepy again.

 

"Come, hop on my back. You need to eat breakfast" she said and smoothed my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter