Special [Jenlisa]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A peaceful day at Blackpink dorm, each member do their things. Jisoo playing a game on a pc, Rosé sing along on her room meanwhile Jenlisa, they just cuddling on Lisa bed. Today they didn't do recording for BlackpinkTV so they just doing their usual things, Lisa lay on her bed with Jennie lay her head on top Lisa chest. Lisa just scrolling some picture on instagram and Jennie closed her eyes and listening Lisa heart beat, Jennie like to lay on top Lisa chest, her favorite place ever. Tomorrow they will filming BlackpinkTV for episode 3 about the one lucky BLINK and that fan is a girl, Jennie knew that most of BLINK especially a girl are like Lisa so much. Jennie can't be jealous but she can't help it sometimes, when a BLINK touch her Lisa to much or Lisa hug them, Jennie can't help to drag Lisa and tell them that she's mine. But unfornutely she can't, no one know about their relationship ecxept the members and their family. Tomorrow, Jennie must do something to show that Lisa is hers and no one can touch her easily.

 

"Lice" Jennie called Lisa but no respon from her girlfriend.

 

"Lisa" she called again.

 

"Hemm..."

 

"Lalisa Manoban" Jennie said Lisa fullname.

 

"Yes unnie?" Lisa ask her girlfriend.

 

"You dare to ignore me, Lalisa?" Jennie ask and pinch Lisa arm.

 

"Sorry unnie, do you need something?" Lisa ask her and kiss Jennie head.

 

"Do you think that BLINK will like our gift?" Jennie ask.

 

"Of course she will, wae?" Lisa said.

 

"I... It's our first time do something for our fans and i kinda nervous, what if she didn't like it?" Jennie ask and play with Lisa finger.

 

"Don't think like that unnie, we will do our best for her" Lisa said and caress Jennie hair.

 

"I know but-"

 

"Sssttt... i will always beside you, Jisoo unnie and Chaengie too unnie. So don't stress yourself" Lisa said and kiss Jennie head.

 

"Will you stay beside me for today Lice? I know that you must be with Jisoo unnie but-"

 

"I will always beside you Jen, no need to ask me that" Lisa said and pulled Jennie to face her.

 

"Promise?" Jennie ask with her cute cat eyes.

 

"Promise Nini" Lisa said with smile and peck Jennie lips. Lisa comforting her girlfriend with a kisses on her face, she will kiss Jennie until she smile again. Jennie smile are the most precious thing to Lisa and she can't live without seing Jennie smile.

 

And the other room, Jisoo stomach make a noise and that was a sign she must eat something. She pause her game and walk to the kitchen, only raw ingredient she saw so she walk to Rosé room to ask for help. Jisoo hug the maknae on the bed and ask her maknae to cook something for her, Rosé who's the angel like in Blackpink will do anything for her members especially her Chichu unnie. Rosé smile and said to Jisoo to go to the kitchen, Rosé walk with Jisoo hugging her from behind, a fake maknae indeed. She open the fridge and she saw salmon, pork belly, kimchi, potato, zukini, milk, seasoning and some fruit. Knowing her unnie are like pork belly so she will cook it with potato and zukini soup, Jisoo is happy and kiss Rosé cheek. She said she will cook a rice and called the couple to eat with them, Rosé prepare the ingridient and start cooking. When she almost done the couple walk to the kitchen and they do the table set up, after the food is ready they eat together on the dining table.

 

"Jendeuk, you sure we have to do the hidden camera?" ask Jisoo.

 

"Yes unnie, we must surprise her and i want us to give her a homemade cake" Jennie said.

 

"Us? Made a cake? Are sure unnie?" Rosé ask her unnie.

 

"Yes, Jisoo and Lisa have to help me and Chaengie" Jennie said with smile.

 

"But i never made a cake before unnie" Lisa said to Jennie.

 

"Me too me too" Jisoo said and raise her arm.

 

"That's why Jendeuk Ramsay here" Jennie said with smirk.

 

After they talk about the gift for the lucky BLINK, Jenlisa wash the dirty plates meanwhile Chaesoo they just watch a tv show. After they done, Jenlisa walk to their room with Lisa give Jennie piggy ride back. Jennie was light and Lisa can carry her anytime she want, they arrive at their room and Jennie close the door. Lisa put down Jennie on the bed but Jennie don't want to let go her girlfriend.

 

"Where are you going Lice?" Jennie ask.

 

"I want to take my phone unnie" Lisa said.

 

"Can't you just with me and not with your phone?" Jennie ask and blow a hot breaths on Lisa ear.

 

"I must call my mom unnie" Lisa said.

 

"Oke but you had to lay beside me" Jennie said and release Lisa.

 

"Yes, Mam" Lisa said and stand up to pick her phone, she back and lay down on the bed beside Jennie. Jennie smile and rest her head on top Lisa chest, Lisa dial her mom number and her mom pick it right away. They talked with their mother language and Jennie only can heard them and make a pattern on Lisa arm, Jennie greet Lisa mom with a simple Thai language Lisa told to her. Lisa is cheerful when she talked with her mom, she is happy to hear her mom voice and sometimes her aunt come to talk with her. They talked for about 30 minutes and her mom had to stop it because she had to go somewhere with her friend, Lisa bid a goodbye and Jennie too.

 

"You done Lice?" Jennie ask her girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter