The End of Us

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa Pov.

Being an idol isn't easy job but I love doing it because that was my dream. Being a member of big girlgroup as I am now make me tired and happy as well. Our jobs get very tight and make all of us tired but we try to give our best for our fans BLINK and now here I am at my house. Chilling with my babies, you know my babies right? Me laying on the sofa with Leo on top of my stomach and the other are playing around the living room. Today is our free day so all of the member can do whatever they want and because I am so lazy to do something so here I am with my babies inside our home. I try to take a nap before doing some dance practice at the company dance practice room but a notifications from my phone make me open my eyes. 

Chaeyoungie : Where are you Lalisa?
Me : At my home, wae?
Chaeyoungie : Do you see the news?
Me : What kind of news?
Chaeyoungie : Ahh.. So you didn't saw it
Me : Yahh.. What kind of news Park Chaeyoung?
 Chaeyoungie : Nahh nothing. I think you will know it very soon...
Before I can answer Chaeyoung message she send me another message.
Chaeyoungie : And if you need someone you can always call me, Lis. I'm always here for itu bestie🖤
What's wrong with her? Did she eat something weird today? 
Me : Okie dokie.. Thanks bestie🖤

After that she didn't reply my message so I put my phone on the table beside me. I close my eyes and drift to slumber. After a good nap I heard my phone ringing so grab my phone and I can see Jisoonie on the display.

"Hello Lisa.. are you at home?" she said over the phone.

"Hmm... waee unnie?" I ask her as I Leo fur.

"Can I come over to your house and maybe I can sleep over there?" she said asking my permission.

"Yes you can unnie and can you bring some food for us to eat because I don't have food at my house" I said over the phone and sit up on the sofa with Leo on my lap.

"Yeah okay.. anything else you want to bring over?" she ask me.

"Nope, just bring some food and some beer if you want because I only have wine" I said to her over the phone.

" Okay I'll be there soon and please take a bath before I come, Lalisa" she said with a serious tone of voice.

"Okay unnie safe drive and you can come inside if still take a bath" I said as I smile. She know me to well Haha.

"Okay see you soon" she said and she hang up the phone.

Doing as Jisoo said, I put Leo on his bed and go to the bathroom to take a bath before she came. After a good shower I dried my wet hair and wear my pajamas. After I'm done I heard a bell and it must be Jisoo unnie. I walk to the door and open the door for her so she can come inside.

"Yoo you're quite fast unnie, are you really Kim Jisoo?" I said with a teasing voice.

"Yahh you better be a good girl or you will not get the food, Lalisa" she said as she walk pass me over the table at my living room. She put down the food on top of the table like she always do when she bring me food. I walk toward her and hug her from behind. Inhaling her scenes is my habit every time I see her. She just let me be and keep doing her work, sometimes I'm wondering how can she smell so good every time I see her. Ohh and her warm body melt away my tiredness.

"Are you done recharging your energy?" she ask me as she put her palm on top my arm.

"No not yet, please stay still unnie" I said as I put my face on top her shoulder. She just let me hug her and keep on caressing my arm. I broke off our hug and turn around her body to me and hug her tightly.

"You can cry if you want, Lisayaa..." she said as she my hair up and down slowly. Hearing her voice make me brake down into her embrace. I cry but didn't let a voice come out from my lips. Jisoo keep my hair until I stop crying. She broke offer our hug and wipe off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter