Chichu [Lisoo]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How's our blackpinktv guys? Do you guys like it? I hope you all like it and thank you for your patient Blinks. After we recording our bptv, we enjoyed our new dorm without our staff filming us. All the camera is shut down so we can have our privacy and our staff is okay with that, we love our new dorm and hope to get this dorm over the old one. Rosé explore our dorm with Lisa behind her i guess Lisa recording Rosé on her phone, our maknae is full with energy not like me and Jennie. Jennie is probably sleeping again and me of course laying down on my bed and played my games, we had a pc to play some games but i'm not in the mood to go from my bed. I can hear the maknae laugh from here, they really had alot of energy. Dalgomie is beside me sleeping all day, he's more like Jennie than me and Kuma is more like Lisa i guess with her brown hair she look like Kuma alot but Jennie didn't agree with me. Her Kuma is look like her because she's his mom, Jennie and her obssesion toward dog. Today Lisa didn't bother me but bothering Jennie and Kuma, i don't know what happen to her. Someting feels didn't right, i must ask her after this. After a moment Chaengie come inside our room and grab her pouch.

 

"Where are you going Chaeng?" i ask her.

 

"Out with Lisa, unnie. We will back after we done" she said and grab her phone.

 

"Be careful Chaengie, Ppongg~" i said and still focus with my game.

 

"Ppongg~" she said and walked downstairs.

 

I bet the maknae is happy they can go outside without a mask, our neighborhood is already know about us living here so they will behave. Back after we debut we need to cover our face to minimize other attention but now because we're filming bptv we can go near our dorm without mask and manager unnie. Thank you Papa YG, we all love you❤❤❤

 

After one hour playing games i get bored and hungry, i saw dalgomie who's still sleeping. I wear my slippers and go downstairs to search some food for my hungry stomach, i only see spam, ice cream, chocolates and mineral water. I need something spicy and delicious, i walked to my room and text the maknae to bring me some food. I get bored waiting them so i lay down at our pink couch, Chaengie favorite place beside the long sofa. After 10 minutes waiting i hear our door opened and i saw Chaengie walk to the kitchen with a box of chicken and Lisa holding 2 box of pizza, we will eat alot.

 

"Hei unnie sorry for making you wait" said Rosé and caress my cheeks.

 

"You go wake up Jendeukie, she still sleeping on her room" I said and walk to Lisa.

 

"Okay unnie, be right back" Rosé said and walk to Jennie room.

 

"What's that?" I ask and backhugging Lisa.

 

"A chicken and pizza" she said without smile to me.

 

"Do you mad at me?" I ask her and make her facing me.

 

"No i'm not" she said without looking at me.

 

"Yaa Manobal, look at me when i talk to you" I said and grab her face.

 

"No i'm not mad at you unnie" she said and stare at me.

 

"Huhh? Your face tell me otherwise, Nobal-ah" I said and pinch her cheeks.

 

"Hahh... really unnie i'm no-" before she can make an excuse i kiss her lips, she didn't respon but place her hand on my waist.

 

"There your kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter