Winner [Jenlisa]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday morning at blackpink dorm, they don't had schedule so they will sleep until afternoon. Lisa be the first member to wake up, she reach out a chocolate on her bedside table with her long arm. She eat the chocolate and after she satisfied she stand up from her bed and strech her long limbs, her hair is a mess like usual. She done with streching so she walk out from her room to wash her face and brush her teeth, she notice no member had wake up yet. She wash her face slowly and brush her teeths, she smoothed her hair and walk out from bathroom. She walk to the kitchen and make a tea, she like tea but she love chocolate. She take out her favorite tea pack from the cabinet, place the tea bag on the cup and pour the hot water inside. Lisa sit on and wait her tea to be done, the dorm is really quite and felt a little strange for Lisa. Finally her tea is done so she take a little sip, don't want her tongue to get burnt. She enjoying her morning with her beloved tea and didn't realize someone had wake up and approach her, Jennie be the second member to wake up. She walk out from her room with Kuma tailing behind her, she saw the kitchen light in so she go to the kitchen. At the kitchen she saw her maknae sit and enjoying her tea, Jennie walk toward Lisa and sit beside her. Lisa didn't notice Jennie presence so she place her head on top Lisa shoulder and make the maknae jolt a little.

 

"Ohh you're awake Nini" Lisa said and put her hand on Jennie waist. Kuma snuggle to her legs and sit beside her legs.

 

"Why you wake up early Lice?" Jennie ask and hug Lisa waist.

 

"Don't know, i think i had a good sleep last night" Lisa said and sip her tea.

 

"I see... you don't had a plan for today, right?" Jennie ask her maknae.

 

"Yes, wae unnie?" Lisa said.

 

"Accompany me to go shopping, there is a new cloths i wanna buy" Jennie said and now she sit on Lisa lap.

 

"Oke, what time?" Lisa ask and arrange Jennie bed hair.

 

"After we had lunch?" Jennie said her eyes closed.

 

"Oke, manager unnie will be with us or-"

 

"No she wont. It just you and me, Lice" Jennie said and place her head on Lisa chest, her hand hug Lisa body close to her.

 

"Oke, you want something unnie?" Lisa ask her unnie, Jennie being Jendeuk is always cute to Lisa.

 

"No just let me stay like this for a moment" Jennie said and close her eyes. She love to be on her maknae warm embrace, she love Lisa smell even if she didn't take a bath yet.

 

Lisa let her unnie being Jendeuk, she caress Jennie hair down to her back and to her hair again. She know Jennie didn't sleep again so she just let her, Jennie can only do this to Lisa because she is strong enough to carry Jennie or the other member. Lisa kiss Jennie head once or twice, she like Jennie shampoo and it suit her. No doubt she love her unnie so much and she had to control it when camera filming them, after a few minute the other member wake up and the person is Rosé. She walk to the kitchen to eat something, Lisa bestfriend is always hungry when she just wake up.

 

"Morning guys" Rosé said to them.

 

"Morning Chaeng" Lisa said to her bestfriend and Jennie just hummed.

 

"Want some toast Lis?" Rosé ask her bestfriend.

 

"No i already eat chocolate, how about you Nini?" Lisa said and ask her Jennie unnie.

 

"Yess pleasee" Jennie said.

 

"Okay, please wait a minute" Rosé said and she start to put the bread on the toaster. Rosé take out strawberry jam, chesse and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter