Spoiler [Lisoo]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first time to write angst ff and it's lisoo. listen the song spoiler by epik high and watch the mv before you read it if you never watch or hear their song. hope you enjoy it :)

 

=============================================================================================================================Lisa and Jisoo are dating for two years now, they spend their time together. Go watching a movie, go shopping together, go to eat something delicious or just cuddling at Lisa apartment. Lisa isn’t Korean but she speak well, she work at not so big company, she is from Thailand and her boss at Thailand transfer her to work at Korea. She learn Korean for 3 months before she work at Seoul, she learn more from watching drma or variety show. She met Jisoo at the coffee shop near her office, first time she saw her she didn’t felt anything but there is something on Jisoo make Lisa can’t stop take a glance at her. Some day she look at some magazine and see Jisoo on the cover magazine because of that she know that Jisoo is a model and she’s quite famous, she is not so tall but she had a beautiful face and good expression. Lisa always come to the coffee shop when she had lunch break and that time she always met Jisoo, she don’t know why but she want to know more about Jisoo. On the next day she come again but she didn’t see Jisoo, when she want to walk out from the coffee shop she saw someone familiar with a tall and handsome guy. She look at them and the girl beside the tall guy is Jisoo, so she’s already had a boyfriend. Lisa walk pass them and when she look at Jisoo, their eyes met and her heart beat just by that. She look away and walked to her office, on the other side Jisoo felt the same and her heart beat faster than usual. She know Lisa who’s always come at the coffee shop she regulary come to when she had done with her photoshoot, she’s envy with Lisa body and how beautiful she is. She can be a model intead a office lady, Jisoo want to approach Lisa today but her childhood friend ask her to had a lunch together.

 

On the next day Jisoo make sure to approach Lisa before someone did, Lisa charm can make both girl or boy head overheel to her. Today Jisoo don’t had photoshoot so she apply a light make up, wear white t-shirt with black cardigan, she wear black skinny jeans and sneaker. She grab her phone and walk out from her apartment, she walk to the coffee shop near Lisa office and when she come inside she saw Lisa sit alone with a cup of coffee in front of her. She order her usual drink and pay after that she walk toward Lisa table.

 

“Can I sit here?” Jisoo ask Lisa and make Lisa look at her.

 

“Ye-Yeah sure” Lisa said and smile.

 

“Did I bother you?” Jisoo ask after she sit in front of Lisa.

 

“No you don’t” Lisa said and flash her smile. Seing that Jisoo heart beat fast than usual.

 

“O-Okay if you said so, my name is Jisoo and you?” Jisoo ask and stare at Lisa.

 

“Lalisa but you can call me Lisa, nice to meet you Jisoo” Lisa said and smile to Jisoo.

 

“Nice meet you too Lisa, I beat you’re not Korean right?” Jisoo ask .

 

“Yes, I’m from Thailand but I get transfer to work here” Lisa said with smile.

 

“Ahh I see but you speak quite well Lisa” Jisoo said and smile to Lisa.

 

“Thank you but I still get confused sometimes” Lisa said and starch her unitcy head.

 

“I can help you if you want” Jisoo said that without her knowing it.

 

“Jinjja?” Lisa said surprised with Jisoo offer.

 

“Ye-Yess if you want it I can teach you” Jisoo said with smile and a tint of pink shade on her cheeks.

 

“Yes I want but when? I work from Monday-Friday, how about you?” Lisa ask Jisoo.

 

“I don’t had a schedule on Thursday and Sunday” Jisoo said to Lisa.

 

“Ahh.. how about we exchange a phone number so we can set the date” Lisa said to Jisoo and take out her phone from her pocket.

 

From exchange phone number to had a lunch together, they get closer pretty fast. Jisoo  teach Lisa on Sunday or after Lisa done with her work, Lisa get more energize after she met Jisoo and same with Jisoo. Their feeling grow without they knowing, day became week and week became month and month became year, now it’s their first anniversary became a friend and today want to confess to Jisoo. Lisa confessing her feeling after she know for sure that she love Jisoo, she don’t want her past haunt her again like before she know Jisoo. Lisa never had a long last relationship, she always broke up after she’s bored with her partner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter