Pocky [Chaesoo]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i made it cause some of you want me to write chaesoo and i add a little bit of jenlisa...

Sorry if it's not that good. Happy reading :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Blackpink dorm are quiet than usual, no activity can be seen. The member still sleeping on their room, today are a little bit cold than before so they don't want to go from their room. Jennie be the first member to wake up, she walk out from her room with blanket around her body and wear fluffy slippers. She walk to her girlfriend room who can provide her warm in the cold morning, she open the door slowly and come inside. She saw her girlfriend still sleeping on her bed, she close and locked the door. She walk to her girlfriend and lay beside her, she move closer and hug Lisa warm body. Finally she can felt warm around her body after the annoying cold disturbed her lovely sleep, Lisa knew someone beside her so she hug that person. They end up sleeping together inside Jennie blanket to cover them from cold, on the other person, Jisoo wake up and felt cold around her room. She want to hug her dog but she can't find him, she walk out from her room to Lisa room but the door is locked so she walk to Rosé room. Lucky for her Rosé didn't lock her room, Jisoo come inside and closed the door slowly. She found her dog sleeping beside her girlfriend, she walk toward her and lay beside her. She wrap her arm around Rosé waist and hug her like koala hug a tree, Rosé stirr a little but didn't mind someone beside her.

 

Again Jennie wake up and feel a lot better than before maybe she must sleep with Lisa from now on, she snuggled to Lisa neck ans kiss it. Lisa stirr a little and hug Jennie tightly, Jennie and kiss Lisa neck again until she get a respon from her girlfriend.

 

"Jen?" Lisa said and open her eyes slowly.

 

"Morning baby" Jennie said and kiss Lisa cheek.

 

"What are you doing here?" Lisa ask still didn't get what just happen now.

 

"I sleep with you Lice, today was so cold and my blanket didn't help it so i come inside your room" Jennie said with her gummy smile.

 

"You sneaky Jennie Kim" Lisa said and kiss Jennie forehead.

 

"Had a nice dream Lice?" Jennie ask and caress Lisa arm.

 

"Yes, thanks to you for sleeping with me" Lisa said and kiss Jennie head.

 

"You hungry or not?" Jennie ask her girlfriend.

 

"Not yet but i want my morning kiss" Lisa ask and lift Jennie to face her.

 

"Baby Lisa want her morning kiss?" Jennie ask and smirk at her.

 

"Yes Nini" Lisa said with cute puppy eyes. Jennie chuckled and kiss Lisa lips, meanwhile on Chaesoo. Rosé wake up and felt someone hug her waist and she feel warm breaths on her neck, she turn around and found her girlfriend sleep beside her. She smile and turn around to face her girlfriend, the angelic sleeping face make Rosé can't help to smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter