Nalalisa [Lisoo]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning Jisoo wake up and she had to go to Inkigayo, MC Chu have to do her job. The other member still sleeping on their room, Jisoo take a bath and dressed. She didn't put a make up and only apply red lipstick in her lips, she kiss Dalgomie and said she will come back when she done. She grab her phone and walk to Lisa room, she want to annoy her maknae before her manager pick up her. She open the door and she can see the maknae still sleeping, she close the door and walk toward Lisa and sit beside her. She stare at Lisa sleeping and make her laugh a little, her maknae look sk cute sleeping with open a little. She close Lisa mouth with her hand and she pinch Lisa nose, Lisa groan and her hand slap Jisoo hand on her nose. Jisoo do that again but more hard and her action make Lisa can't breath so she open her eyes, Lisa sit up with groan meanwhile Jisoo she laugh at Lisa.

 

"You almost kill me unnie" Lisa said with glare to her unnie.

 

"Eii.. over acting~" Jisoo said and laugh at Lisa.

 

"What do you want unnie? You just disturb my sleep" Lisa said and glare her.

 

"You need to wake up Lisa, after i done at Inkigayo you had to come with me" Jisoo said.

 

"To where?" Lisa ask.

 

"Meet my cousins, they miss you a lot" Jisoo said with a little envy on her tone.

 

"Really? They miss me? Yoksi.. i'm the greatest Lalisa, no one can resist me" Lisa said feeling proud by herself.

 

"Ya.. they missed me more!" Jisoo said and hit Lisa arm.

 

"They never missed you unnie, just admit that" Lisa said with a smirk and make Jisoo pinned Lisa to her bed.

 

"Ya! Take back your word Lalisa before i get mad" Jisoo said and glare at Lisa.

 

"Shiroo~ Minsung and Minjung missed me more than you unnie" Lisa said with a mocking tone.

 

"Ya! Take back i said, you Nalalisa. Take back your word" Jisoo said and hit Lisa shoulder with her hand, but Lisa just laugh seing her unnie angry over simple things. Lisa know that her unnie love her cousins but Minsung and Minjung loved her more and they will cry if Lisa have to go back to the dorm, Jisoo cousins are so cute and they always copying Lisa action when they watch disney cartoon.

 

"Don't just laugh Lalisa, take back your word NOW!" Jisoo said and glare at Lisa.

 

"Shiroo~~" Lisa said and stick out her tongue to Jisoo.

 

"YOU *slap* BAD *slap* LALISA *slap*" Jisoo hit Lisa more hard than befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter