Into You [Kryber]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal Pov.

 

Do you guys have fall in love with someone? I guess all of you already did and know what it feels but do guys know how it feels to like someone with the same like you? I bet not all of you know about it, so my name is Krystal Jung and i'm a girl. I'm on my first year at SM High School and i like my senior who's also a girl like me but she's way more handsome than a boy at my school. She's the captain team basketball at our school and she's the only girl at the team, she had so many fans both girl and boy but mostly a fan girls. She's tall, had a good body and muscles, her face is look a like some idol boy at SM Ent. She had an amazing abs and all girl will scream if they saw her abs including me and you guys must know that she also had a tattoo on her back and some on her hand, she's so ing y and charming. I like her because of some accident and i'll tell you guys.

 

#flashback# 

 

"Krys let's go, you're slow" said my friend, Sulli.

 

"Wait Ssul, i'm almost done" I said to her.

 

When we arrived at the field and done some streching suddenly i feel dizzy and hold my head. Before i collaps on the cold floor i felt someone hold my waist and lift me and when i woke up i already at our medical school room. I try to sit but i still feel dizzy and i hear someone voice beside me.

 

"Are you okay? Let me help you" said the person and help me to lean at the headboard bed.

 

"Who are you?" I ask that person.

 

"I'm Amber Liu your senior and the same person who bring you here" she said with smile.

 

Amber Liu... I think i hear her name somewhere. Aahhh... She's the senior that my friend like, omoo... She's so handsome and her smile make me blushed.

 

"Th-Thank you so much sunbae, sorry for troubling you" I said and bow to her.

 

"It's okay and now you must eat something and the nurse said you must eat this vitamins, here i bought you sandwich and mango juice" she said and give me the foods.

 

"Thank you sunbae" I said and take the food from her.

 

"Just call me Amber and it will be weird if you call me unnie and your name is?" she ask me.

 

"My name is Krystal Jung sunbae" I said and eat the sandwich.

 

"A pretty name for a pretty girl like you, Krystal" she said with her smile, she make me blushed again and makes my heart beat faster than usual.

 

She accompany me and she said she will drive me to my house, she said my friend bring my bag to her and it already inside her car. She give me the vitamins and water, she wait me until i get less dizzy.

 

"Let me drive you home Krys" she said and put my shoes on.

 

"I can wore it myself sunbae" I said to her.

 

"I told you to call me Amber and without 'sunbae' Krys" she said and i let her to put my shoes on, after she done she lift me up bridal style. Omoo...

 

"I-I can walk with my foot A-Amber" I said and hold her neck.

 

"Ssshhh... It's your punishment for not listen to me" she said and carried me to her car, after arrived at her car she place me at the front seat beside her and she goes inside her car. I told her my add

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter