Do You Know That, You Are A Princess?

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

Yesterday, I was horrified. Hani broke down and it did not stop until the late night. She was trembling in fear and no words comes out from . Lightly, I knocked onto her bedroom’s door and checking her out. “I am going to school.” I said. But, she don’t even move and continues to lay down on her bed. I closed the door and start making my way to school. Slowly, my vision turns blurry and tears welled up my eyes. I wiped them away and tried to hold onto the negative emotion. “Stop crying.” I reminded myself.

To be honest, this is the first time I saw Hani crying and dejected with life at all. She is like a bright and warm sun who face challenges bravely and giving everyone lots of positive energy. Hani taught me to stay cheerful and worries will faded away. The memories falls in and the emotion got out of control. In the end, I burst into tears too. “Hani…” I muttered sadly.

On the other hand, Myungsoo and Sungyeol saw this whole situation at the other side of the park. “Sire, do you really think this bet is worth it?” Sungyeol doubted and Myungsoo remained quietly. “Let’s go, we will be late for class.” He answered coldly. Sungyeol fasten his pace to catch up with Myungsoo. “Sire…” He wants to continue on the topic. Angrily, Myungsoo cut him off. “I do not have a choice! I am protecting those who I love as well! Furthermore, it was a request entrusted to me. I am just fulfilling my promises.” He said firmly and Sungyeol went quiet.

In class, I have no idea what was going through at all. I wasn’t writing any notes down but…most importantly, my heart isn’t here. “What happened? Why turned Hani into this state?” I thought feeling lost. “I thought I knew Hani well…But, in reality… I didn’t” I overthink and cried silently. “Sire, turn around and look at Princess Park.” Sungyeol calls panicky and Myungsoo turned a deaf ear to him.

After school, I reached home and Hani just complete cooking dinner. “I cooked your favourite dishes, spicy chicken.” She said happily and I broke down. I dashed into her arms and she embraced me tightly in her arms. “I am sorry, I scared you yesterday.” She said ruefully. The both of us had a pleasant dinner like the past, laughing and mocking each other on the silliest things ever.

Next, Hani put down her chopsticks and glance at me softly. I reacted in disgusted. “What are you doing?” I questioned warily. She let out a heavy smile, “have you ever wonder about your own background? Your parents, life and who am I?” She asked and I froze on the spot. Shocked, “Didn’t you answer me this questions before? You told me my parents were in the military sector and they passed away while protecting our country. On the other hand, you were my mother’s best friend and promised her to take care of me…” I stumbled.

Hani sighed, “I am sorry, I lied.” She blurted out. “You are from a village called The Infinite Land and your parents were once the most respectable loyalties. Our King Park Bo Gum, was the most selfless and down to earth leader the village has proudly. He served the citizens well and he aims to reduce poverty as much as possible. While, Queen Soyeon, is the most elegant, beautiful and loving heiresses…Lastly, you are Princess Park.” She told me the truth.

I laughed awkwardly, “You watched too much drama Hani. This is the modern centuries, there is no such thing as king, queen and princess anymore.” I declined to accept the facts brought up to me. Hani dragged me down to her secret basement and my eyes widen in surprised. “I am warrior Ahn, one of the warrior Queen Soyeon gloomed. These were my armours and weapons that I once wore to fight in the war.” She continues. At that point of time, I can feel that my legs turned jelly.

“In 219 BC, the enemy charged into the Park’s village and slaughter everyone who stands in their way. The King tries to protect us from them by fighting against them. Queen Soyeon and I ran down to the castle’s basement with you in our arms. You were just a little baby…” Hani said as she wipes away her tears. “However, the king passed on and the troops of the villain’s army ambushed us. The Queen used her magic to create a barrier and transport us to the earth.” She finished off the story. I crutched onto my head and it’s going to explode. I yelled and run back to my room.

Hani sank down onto the ground, “I hope the destiny I chosen was right. Perhaps, you who encouraged me is someone I can trust her future to, Kim Myungsoo.” She prayed.

-------------------------------

Thank you for subbing, viewing and commenting this fanfics!