The story of Princess Park

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

Please listen to this song when you are reading this fanfic.

“Please take my child away, as far as possible!” Queen Park pleaded Warrior Ahn. “The war is inevitable. Please take care of my child on my behalf Warrior Ahn.” She mumbles in tears. Queen Park caresses the Princess’ cheek for the last time, “I am sorry, _______. I did not fulfil my role as your mother. I going to miss all the opportunities I was going to have with you. Hurry up and leave this horrible village.” She rushes Warrior Ahn.

“But, I couldn’t hold this strong responsibility, my dear queen! Come along with us to the other side of the world! The princess needs a role model, especially a mother to guide her.” Warrior Ahn said panicky. The Queen lets out a soft smile and held onto warrior Ahn’s hands tightly. “I believed in you. I am very sure that you will protect my daughter safety and you will be able to love her dearly like yours. Ahn Hani, you are the most capable warrior I have met in Infinite Land. Your courage and skills already persuaded me that you are the best protector of our dear Princess.” She assured.

“Furthermore, I can't possibly leave this palace alone without him. My husband, Park Bo Gum, is fighting hard for this country now in the field. I will too. Going to fight along with him even it risks my life.” She smiles. “But, queen…” Hani worries.

The Queen dragged her down to the basement and opens the gate to the unknown world of Humans. “We are running out of time. Hani, please raise my daughter well into a graceful lady that gives back to the society.” The Queen proposed her last request. Hani cried, and embraced the Princess. “Yes, I promised you, Queen Park.” She promised.

Suddenly, a loud blast was heard one level above the basement. “They are coming. I will create a magic barrier now. The portal to the Human World will appear in a minute.” The Queen explains. Next, the enemy enters the basement with a troop of soldiers behind. “The last straw of the Park are all gathered here. Surrender yourself, Queen Park. Otherwise, your outcome will be the same as your pathetic husband.” He smirks.

Immediately, Queen Park builds a magic barrier using her own blood. “What are you trying to plan Soyeon? There is no way out here in this palace.” King Kim said. “The rest of my troops are already stationed outside, there is nowhere to escape in this village! This is the end of the Parks!” He laughs evilly. “Maybe, not here…” The Queen smirks too.

Then, the green light shone from the mirror of wonders. “Hurry up and leave, Hani!” The Queen shouted. Without any hesitation, Hani jumps into the portal and all she could hear was zapping of magic powers. Last but not least, the last glance of her beauty queen smiling happily. Hani screams in despair, “Queen Park Soyeon!”

“Park _______, time to wake up. It’s time for school. Otherwise, you will be late.” Hani nags. You woke up in cold sweat. You ran your fingers through the drenched hair, “that dream again…” You thought in fear. Hani walks into your room, “anyways, did you throw the book I told you yesterday?” Hani hisses and you nodded. However, you lied. Secretly, you hid the unknown mystical book under your pillow. “That book is not allowed in this house. Otherwise, we will all die.” She exaggerated. But, did she?

Quickly, you kept that book into your school bag and went out of the house. “Remember to throw that book away!” Hani nags again. “Hope she listens to me…” Hani concerned.

Currently, you are living with Hani as known as Warrior Ahn. The two of you are living in a double level small apartment. At the first level, it is a mini-mart opened by Hani to generate income for the family to survive. At the second level would be the bedrooms.

You unlocked your locker and threw the mystical “Storybook” in. “Maybe… Hani was right. I should stop reading this book ever again. I always dreamt something weird afterwards. By scarily, it is the same story.” You thought.

In class, you wrote down notes for the upcoming test and refresh your mind with the information provided by the lecturer. However, the same spooky dream kept on replayed in your mind. “Queen Park…” You muttered.

“Master Myungsoo, we have found her. Park _______. Princess of the Royal Park family.” Seungyeol reported. Taking a sip of his hot tea, Myungsoo smirks evilly. “Remember to hide this mission away from the father.” He reminds firmly.

“All cover has been done, Master Myungsoo. King Kim will be away from this palace awhile.” Seungyeol assures. “Let’s make an introduction to our once Princess Park.” He smiles. Then, Myungsoo read out a magic spell and dripped a drop of Queen Park’s blood. The green light shone again, “let’s go.” He orders. Then, the two of them enters the portal towards the unknown Human World.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all, hope all of you have enjoyed this first chapter so far. 

What do you think will happen next?

Thank you for subbing, commenting and reading this fanfic of mine.

@Dreamage