Joining in the party hosted at Earth, The Witch Seungyeon

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

Please kindly listen to this song while reading this chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-NPP2OrUeU&list=PLeBEoL971Vd2Q1hVU5TORmU40_08KzEju

“Come in”. The King, Kim Sungkyu calls. The wooden door opens, she walks in gracefully. “Long longevity, our greatest King Kim Sungkyu.” She greets sweetly. Sungkyu smiled brightly, “look how well we Infinite Land has groomed you Seungyeon. I heard that you have managed to crash the other witches from another land effortlessly.” Sungkyu praised her and Seungyeon bowed elegantly. “There is no doubt that you are my greatest creation.” He added proudly.

“Cut the modesty and have a seat Seungyeon.” The King gestured and she sat down politely. Sungkyu glanced at Sungjong and hinted him to leave the office. After Sungjong closed the door, Sungkyu stood up and shut the curtains behind him too. “Remember the mission I have been telling you a few years ago Seungyeon? It’s the best time now, Seungyeon! The best time to travel to the forbidden land and carry out the secret mission we have been planning for the past few years!” Sungkyu cheered happily. Excitedly, he turned around and looked into Seungyeon’s eyes. “Get me all the 5 books hidden in the Earth!” He demanded firmly and Seungyeon nodded confidently.

Seungyeon travelled to the Earth a few years ago way before Princess Park attends High School. She disgusted herself, using magic to change her appearances and hid her magic presences in her star necklaces. “Those books will resurface themselves and they will be attracted to Princess Park. Stay by her side, Seungyeon. Once all those 5 books have gathered together, snatch them away and bring it back to me!” The King’s orders replayed in her mind. “Your order is my command,” Seungyeon muttered enthusiastically.

“Hello, nice to meet you! My name is Han Seungyeon and let’s be good friends from now on!” Seungyeon introduced herself brightly to Princess Park. “Nice to meet you too!” Princess Park shook her hands with Seungyeon. From that moment, Seungyeon and Princess Park have been best friends. Despite that, the mission given by the King has not been forgotten by Seungyeon. She remembers clearly and always finding chances to get her hands on those books.

“How is the mission going Seungyeon?” The King questioned from the other side of the world. “Those books have not been surfaced yet, my sire. Likewise, Princess Park doesn’t know she has any magic powers too.” She answered timidly. Sungkyu slammed his fist firmly on his desk, “it has been so long you travelled to the Earth, Seungyeon, and you are telling me nothing has been discovered?! I am becoming impatient! I do not want to hear the same statement the next time we call! Otherwise, I will punish your family members!” He threatened! Seungyeon was feared. Without any hesitation, she kneed down “I am deeply sorry sire! Please forgive me and not harm my family members!” She begged. But, the ruthless king just cut off the portals. Seungyeon’s legs went weak and she sat down on the floor depressed.

Seungyeon was dejected for sure. “Where can those damn magic books be hidden?!” She thought panicked. Princess Park appeared secretly, “Seungyeon-ah! Come with me, I found a treasure yesterday on the way home!” She exclaimed. Seungyeon followed her to the hallway and Princess Park unlocked her locker in joy. “See! Isn’t this book so unique?!” She was overjoyed. Seungyeon was overjoyed too. “It’s The Book of Destroyer!” She thought.

Princess Park flipped through the pages, “weird thing is that I couldn’t understand those weird symbols printed on it.” She grumbled. “Do you want to know how to read those symbols?” Seungyeon probed and she nodded. “I wonder if this the book to the treasure chest! Maybe, there are millions of jewels to be uncovered!” She imagined. Immediately, Seungyeon unleashed her magic and tapped Princess Park’s forehead. “Maybe, she could assist me in achieving my goals.” Seungyeon hoped.

“Ouch! Why did you slap my forehead?” Princess Park whined. On the other hand, Seungyeon laughed, “I saw a fly landed on your forehead. You didn’t wash your hair yesterday?” She joked and Princess Park punched her lightly at the arm. “Perhaps, you are my only ray of lights.” Seungyeon prayed.

It was that day, unexpectedly, Seungyeon sensed a strong magic presence flowing through the whole school. Urgently, she took a step out of class and scan through the hallway. “Good morning, Kim Myungsoo!” Everyone greeted him. “It can’t be... It’s the prince…Why is he here at Earth?” Seungyeon’s eyes widen in shock. Even though Seungyeon was overwhelmed by the sudden guests, she still acted along with the flow and greeted Myungsoo normally.

A few days later, Seungyeon was walking down the hallway looking, Princess Park. Coincidentally, he saw Prince Kim Myungsoo was bounced by The Book of Destroyer and it took a toll on him. “What happened?! The Book of Destroyer expelled Prince Kim Myungsoo.” She was awed.

At night, the green portal appeared right in front of her eyes, “Long longevity, our greatest King Kim Sungkyu.” Seungyeon bowed. “I am looking forward to your report Seungyeon. Today, I gave a visit to your house and everyone seems to go great. Eating and living well.” He hissed and she trembles nervously. On the other hand, she is hesitant too. Whether or not she should share the news of his son coming to the Earth. “My sire, good news! Princess Park found one of the five books. The Book of Destroyer.” Seungyeon shared the great news. Sungkyu leaned forward and laughed loudly. “Wonderful Seungyeon! You are my greatest secret weapon!” He praised and she let out a smile. “If I am not wrong, she doesn’t know how to read the book yet. Keep your eyes closed on it, Seungyeon.” He instructed and closed the portal of communication.

Curiously, Seungyeon used her magic and changed her appearances to Princess Park. She waited at the library, hoping to meet Prince Kim Myungsoo. As planned, Myungsoo did visit the library and boldly he flashed another picture of the book. “Where did you find this?” Seungyeon questioned. “Tell me why are you looking for this book too and I may tell you the whereabouts of it.” Myungsoo negotiated. After much dramas, Myungsoo ditched Seungyeon and left her behind. Seungyeon dispelled herself, “looks like things are getting more interesting. Based on the wording, it’s the book of wisdom.” She predicted.

In the night, Seungyeon sat on the window’s frame and drank a few cans of beer. She sobbed as she recalled her tragic. “Please don’t kill my children!” Seungyeon’s father pleaded Sungkyu. “Kill me and leave my family alone!” He howled. Sungkyu smirked and Seungyeon caught his eyes. “I could spear your family but I want that young child.” He pointed. Without any delay, Sungkyu used his magic and grabbed Seungyeon to him. “Do you want your family to survive without living in poverty?” He asked and she nodded innocently. “Be my secret weapon alright?” He asked and she agreed.

Just a snap, Sungkyu erased Seungyeon family member’s memories about her. “From now on, you are Kim Seungyeon.” The King declared to the little girl.