Why can’t I hear your name properly?

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

“Good morning, Park _________.” Myungsoo greets you cheerfully. However, you were confused. “Good morning to you too…” You replied with hesitation. “Let’s just greet him politely first, wouldn't want to create any commercials in the class.” You thought to feel troubled. During the lesson, Myungsoo kept turn around and stare at you. You were annoyed, rubbing your palm against your face. “It’s irritating.” Your complaint in your mind. “I think he is interested in me,” Seungyeon whispers to you delightfully. “She must be crazy.” You rolled your eyes in Vexed.

When the lesson ends, you left the classroom knowing that you need some fresh air. “Do you want to walk pass class 2-1 to take a glance at *Kim Myungsoo* or Lee Sungyeol?” A schoolmate talks to her friends. “What?” You stopped. “Did I misheard anything?” Your wonders. “Yesterday, I saw *Kim Myungsoo* at the library. He such a dreamy, reading books and absorbing knowledge.” Another fangirled over him. You furrowed your eyebrows, “why is there a beeping sound in my head?” Your worry.

On the way to the canteen, “Yo, Park ________. I was looking for you. Do you want to have lunch together?” Myungsoo offer. “Excuse me? You were looking for me to have lunch together?” You question him in doubts. “Yup! Otherwise, what else can we do?” He smirks. You took a few steps back, “sorry, I am not hungry at this moment. I need some space.” You said ruefully and left them behind.

“Sire, her reaction and action seem a little off track.” Sungyeol highlighted and Myungsoo nodded in agreement. “Didn’t my magic influenced her?” Myungsoo starts to recall what happened in the morning. After having a meal at the canteen, Myungsoo and Sungyeol took a stroll in the school and getting familiar with the school layout. “The school is quite large, Sire.” Sungyeol said.

Then, Myungsoo felt a throbbing pain from his chest and he is having a hard time to breathe. Myungsoo collapsed on the ground and trying to compose himself. “Sire!” Sungyeol concerns. “Are you alright?” Sungyeol panicked. “Take me away from this area…” Myungsoo orders weakly. As commanded, Sungyeol carries Myungsoo up and brought him out of the locker area. After isolating himself away, Myungsoo could breathe properly again. “Water…” He requests softly.

Myungsoo gulps down a mouthful of water, and rest himself against the pillar. “Sire…” Sungyeol calls feeling uneasiness. “I am fine. Let me compose myself back…” Myungsoo ensures and swallowed more water down his throat. “I felt a strong magical power from the locker area…” Myungsoo explains and Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows. “It felt like a strong radiance and it smashed me hard on my chest.” He elaborated. “But, Sire…I did not feel any magical power from the area…” Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo glances at Sungyeol in bewilderment. “It can’t be…Do take a check…whose locker have any magical tools… It must be related to my family background.” He instructed and Sungyeol went to execute it immediately.

On the way back to class, you saw Myungsoo lying on the ground exhausted. Shocked, you went up and helped him. “Why are you lying on the floor? Do you want to go to the medical room? Where’s Sungyeol?” You ask. Myungsoo pushes himself up and eventually collapsed onto you. “Sungyeol went to get the teacher for help. If you can, would you be kind enough and slowly carry me to the medical room?” He requested and you nodded.

“Where did you go just now?” Myungsoo asked curiously. Annoyed, “somewhere in the school.” You answer coldly. He sighed loudly, “if I could get a hang of myself…I would already read your mind.” He thought to feel angry. “Did you caught up a fight with someone in school?” You guessed any possibilities. Myungsoo scoffed, “what are you talking about? Why would I get into a fight with anyone in this school?” He replied. “Of course you will. You’re so popular and girls fall for you so easily. You must have lots of enemy in school.” You said and he shook his head.

You threw him onto the medical bed and sank into a chair beside in fatigue. “Can’t you be gentler? I am ill you understand?” Myungsoo complains. You laughed half-heartedly, “you betrayer. You should be grateful that I found you in the hallway and carry you here to the medical room. I should have just left you behind and be laugh by others. Tsk!” You nagged. After resting, you stood up. “I am going to find the teacher-in-charge and in form Sungyeol if I saw him.” You excused yourself.

On the other hand, Myungsoo lay down on the bed and slowly fell asleep. “Sire…” Sungyeol woke him up. He groaned, “How long have I been sleeping?” Myungsoo checked. “2 hours, sire. Everyone is about to leave these premises.” Sungyeol reported.

“Moreover Sire, I found out what caused you to suffocate just now. It is “The Book of Destroyer. We have found the second book of the whole series.” Sungyeol states and Myungsoo’s eyes enlarged by an inch. “It is in Princess Park’s locker.” Sungyeol added and Myungsoo was stunned. He scoffed loudly, “Seriously, its destiny.”

Myungsoo and Sungyeol slacked in school, continuing their route of understanding the layout of the school. Myungsoo turned into the library and raised his eyebrows. “Isn’t that Princess Park inside of the library? What is finding?” Myungsoo got curious an entered the library. “Hey, thank you for just now.” He started the conversation but was gladly ignored by her. “What are you looking for?” He pestered and cold shoulders were given. Leaning against the bookshelves, “hey do you understand these symbols?” He flashes a photo of the “Book of Wisdom”.

Princess Park grabbed onto his cellphone, “where did you find this?” She question. “Tell me why are you looking for this book too and I may tell you the whereabouts of it..” He negotiated. Unwillingly, “I am looking for the rest of the series of the books.” Princess Park admitted. Interestingly, “are you trying to tell me, you understand what these symbols all about are?” He reconfirmed. Princess Park nodded her head, and a smirks formed on Myungsoo’s face.

Princess Park grabbed Myungsoo’s wrist, “where are you going? You promised to answer my question!” Firmly, Myungsoo yanked his arm back. “Park _______. Did you forgot that I am your “best” classmate Kim Myungsoo.” He answered and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subbing, commenting and reading my fanfic story!