The Jade of the Park’s

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

In the night, you were still so confused with why can’t you hear Myungsoo’s name fully. There was always a beeping sound in your mind. It seems like your brain functions this way, and it would automatically delete his name away from your mind. Out of a sudden, a clinging sound woke you up from your daydreaming. “Yeah, I cooked the whole day for you. Why aren’t you eating? The dishes are going to turn cold.” Hani nag.

You ate a mouthful of rice, “should I share my problems with Hani? I wonder if she would understand my concerns. Will, she thinks that I am a weirdo?” You gave a deep thought about this topic. Hani bites a mouth of spicy chicken, “if I could read your mind, I would already do so. It’s the differences between royalty and normal villagers. I guess Queen Park has cast a barrier in her mind from being read too. Girls in this era are so troublesome. Unlike our generation in Infinite, daily living was our main concern.” Hani reflect.

“Hani…Do you think that I am a very weird child?” You ask weakly. Shocked, Hani was choked by her food. “Can see read my mind?” She worries. Gulping down half of a glass of water, “of course not.” She denied. “Did something happen in school? Did your schoolmates bully you? I would whack the out of them!” Hani hissed and you shook your head.

“I know this sounds unbelievable and you probably think that I am dreaming again. Today, there are two new guys came to our school and everyone seems to know them well. However, I don’t. I didn’t see them in school before and when one of the guys told me their name. In my mind, his name was censored. There was a beeping sound. I can’t hear his name properly.” You explain. Hani was overwhelmed.

In a rush, Hani dashed to her room and dug out an old chest hid the very bottom of her nightstand. “Hey, Hani are you alright?” Your concern. “It’s not here…” She panicked. “Wait for me here, I misplaced a very important object in the store. Continue eating the dishes I cooked, don’t waste food.” Hani reemphasized firmly and went downstairs. You sighed and slammed your face with your hands. “Hani must think that I am loco.”

Hani tries to unlock the doorknob of her secret hideout horrify and her hands were trembling. “It must be them…” She mutters in fear.  Speedily, Hani sprang the door and open the treasure chest. “I remembered I took it out a few days ago. It is impossible that I misplaced such important valuable.” She panicked. After throwing a few items out of her chest, a smile formed on her face. “Yes!” She cheered.

She stomped up the stairs and panted loudly. “Listen to me very carefully, Park ________. Wear this special jade to school today.” She instructed firmly. You opened the miniature box and furrowed your eyebrows at Hani. “Are you serious? It’s so ugly!” You were in horror. “This jade is humongous! It’s as large as my fist!” You described in amazed. Hani sighed, “This is extremely expensive, and you can’t buy it anywhere. Just wear it!” She hissed.

On the other hand, you strongly reject this ridiculous idea. “I am already a laughing stock in school. There is no way I will wear this gigantic jade around my neck that assured me to become a bigger crown in school.” You stated the facts. Hani slammed her fist onto the dining table, “ this little girl.” She cursed. However, for your safety, Hani gave in. “Alright. You can don’t wear it to school. But, keep it in your bag.” In the end, you nodded unwillingly.

You entered your school classroom uncomfortably and everyone was chatting with Myungsoo and Sungyeol. “How can everyone treat it so casually? There are two unknown guys this week! They claimed that we were classmates in the beginning. That’s must be a lie.” You thought it disbelieves.

Puzzled, you took a breather by lying your head on your desk. Myungsoo tapped your shoulder, “are you alright?” He concern. Shocked, you slapped his hands away from yourself and hugged your bag tightly. “Thanks, I am fine.” You answered panickily. He reached out and wanted to pull your bag away from you. However, the Jade bling and Myungsoo bounded away. “This aura…” He thought.

Sungyeol’s eyes widen in shock,

Hani tossed and turned, trying her best to fall asleep despite that knowing that someone from the Infinite Land has travelled to Earth. A shadow flew across and Hani sprang up with the mini knife she hid under her pillows. However, she was frozen by a magic spell. “Warrior Ahn’s reflects is fast, as expected of you.” Sungyeol praised. “Thinking of why am I here at this apartment? Worried that Princess Park would be harmed?” Sungyeol read her mind.

“Not to worry, it’s fine. I am not here to carry out any mission today.” Sungyeol stated firmly and releases Hani from his magic spell. Hani fell backwards, “do you think I would believe whatever you are saying?!” Hani hisses and charged towards Sungyeol again. He sighed loudly and stopped her movement using magic.

“I strongly believed that you have already predicted that I would have come here.” Sungyeol continues. “Remove the Park’s Jade from the Princess bag. You know that you shouldn’t change the destiny that has been planned previously.” Sungyeol reminds strongly.