The Prince, Kim Myungsoo have arrived the Human World

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

In 219 BCC of Infinite Land, the war “The Gate to Hell” has ended and The Parks’ have been executed from the village which includes The King, Park Bo Gum. The Kim family was crowned the new royal family. The new king, Kim Sunggyu, has taken over the throne.

“Cheers, to our new palace! We the Kim’s will rule the whole universe!” Kim Sunggyu laughs and gulped down a mouthful of beer. “This will be a new empire of trading of goods! The new economy will rise, the rich businessman will all come forward and join us on this middle ground.” He states his statement ambitiously.

King Kim Sunggyu was ruthless, high employment but low wages incurred. The villagers could hardly survive in this village. The standard of living increases, villagers unable to pay for their daily necessities. As planned, wealthy businessman arrived Infinite Land as the centred port of trading business. In the meeting room, groups of knowledgeable but sly personnel join this conversation.

“Please report the current financial status of Infinite Land.” The King orders his assistant, Sungjong. “Sire, the financial status of our village have increased 20% as compared to the last quarter. It is predictable that the economy will continue to rise in the next few months.” He reported.

The King smirks, “so you see.” He started the conversation with the group of rich businessman. “The economy index of Infinite Land is doing fantastic. Don't worry and invest more in this countryside. Slowly, everything will be perfect and profits of us will grow even more.” He said aggressively.

One of the businessmen, Lee Daeyoung, smiles evilly. “King Sunggyu, don’t you think that you should increase the dividends of all the investors. To win our confidence.” He proposed. “Sure, we will increase the share dividends by 2% for now.” King Sunggyu declares. “Don't you think it’s too little to our liking?” Daeyoung challenged him. Kim Sunggyu was vexed. He clenches his knuckles tightly, “Don't cross over the lines…Let’s end this meeting for now…” He hissed.

“Sungjong, kill him…” The king demands Sungjong. “Yes, sir.” He listens.

In 220 BCC Infinite Land, Queen Kim gave birth to a young child as known as Prince Kim Myungsoo. “His my son, my future best right-hand man…Kim Myungsoo!” He announces delightfully and the rest of his troop cheers right behind.

At the age of 12, Myungsoo was happily playing his rubber ball in the backyard of the palace. “Don’t go too far.” Queen Kim concerns. “Alright~” He replied cheerfully. As Myungsoo went deeper into the woods, and he discovered an isolated locked building. Curiously, he put down his the blue rubber ball and headed towards that direction. Myungsoo tries to push the wooden door and it unlocked by itself. Quietly, he walked down the stairs and he saw a cell.

Inside the cell, he saw a lady lying on the dirty tiles. “Hello, are you alright? Do you need help?” Myungsoo worries in fear. The lady coughs weakly, “who are you? I have never seen you before…” She questions. “My name is Myungsoo, and my father is Kim Sunggyu.” He answers. “You are the son of the King…” The lady mumbles.

Slowly, she crawled nearer to the entrance of the cell and took a look at Myungsoo closely. “You look like your Mum a lot…Very good looking and kind…” She compliments. Myungsoo froze on the spot, “she looks so weak. Why is she locked up in this filthy environment…?” He wonders.

The mysterious lady kept quiet and listens to the environment. “Hurry up and leave this building. Never come back anymore. I heard your mother is looking for you, she is very worried. Thank you for your concern Myungsoo. Goodbye.” She smiles lovely.

As instructed, Myungsoo went back to the backyard of the palace with his blue rubber ball in his hand. “Where have you been? You scare me!” The Queen hugs Myungsoo tightly in her arms. “Let’s go back to the palace and have a hot shower.” She said. But, in Myungsoo’s mind, all he remembers is the lady locked up in the cell of the isolated building.

In the night, “Mummy…why is there an isolated building away from this palace. What is it for…?” He asks. The Queen embraces him, “Myungsoo, listen to me very clearly and promise me that you will not go near that building. It is not for us to go, only father is allowed. Never speak about this topic in front of him. Do you understand?” She questions and he nodded. “Good. Sleep well, my dear son.” She bids goodbye and switched off the lights.

In the Human World, Myungsoo steps out from the green portal with Sungyeol from behind. He took a breath in, “this place does smell different from Infinite Land. Less polluted air and more freedom rights.” He said. “Sire, please kindly excuse me. I need to confirm the location of Princess Park. I will meet you at our hideout.” Sungyeol informs and Myungsoo nodded his head. “See you later.” Myungsoo approves.

Myungsoo sat down on the rooftop of a water tank, “Interesting layout of this Human World. It is much brighter and harmonious than Infinite Land.” He whispers. “I wonder if I could still use magic in this environment.” He wonders. Playfully, Myungsoo swiped his fingers in the air and the windows open by itself at the opposite apartment. A sly grin formed on his face, “it’s easier to reach the goals for sure.” He said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, subbing and viewing this fanfic of mine!

 

Appreciate the support given!

@Dreamage