Chapter Three: Warrior Ahn, Ahn Hani

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

Myungsoo leaned his back against the bed frame and tried to solve the Rubik’s Cube using magic. “Sire, it’s time for dinner.” Sungyeol said. Quietly, he placed the Rubik’s Cube on the nightstand and processed to the dining room. “Sit down with me Sungyeol. In this modern century of Human World, we have no gaps between Master and Servants. In addition, I do not want to eat alone. It’s lonely.” Myungsoo joked and Sungyeol joined him on the roundtable.

“What have you checked?” Myungsoo question. Sungyeol munched down the mouthful of rice and wiped his mouth with a napkin. “Sire, I found out that Princess Park is studying in one of the schools nearby this area and she is currently living with a lady named, Ahn Hani. After checking the background of Ahn Hani, it has been confirmed that she is Warrior Ahn who came to the Human World in 218 BCC from Infinite Land.” He reported and Myungsoo nodded in surprised. “Can’t believe she is still alive.” He makes a comment.

“Warrior Ahn and Princess Park live in a two-level apartment. The first level is for business purposes and the second level would be their house. Sneakily, I entered the house through the window and it seems that Princess Park doesn’t know her own background at all.” Sungyeol added. Myungsoo eyes widen in shock, “that’s pretty interesting to know. I guess our tasks will be matched easier.” He said.

During dinner time, both Hani and you were eating together in the kitchen. “Have you threw the storybook I told you about already?” Hani starts a topic and you nodded. “Are you sure?” She raised an eyebrow and you nodded again. “This is for your own good.” Hani nags and consumes another mouthful of spicy chicken. “I don’t understand Hani, it’s just a creepy looking book. It’s nothing special.” You make a remark.

Angrily, Hani slammed her pair of chopsticks onto the table. “Listen carefully, there is more than one dimension in this universe and that scary looking book is not a “normal” storybook. Many sacrifices their life in order to keep you alive. By keeping that book around both you and I will be killed. It’s wasting of their life. I am protecting you.” She hissed and you rolled your eyes. “You’re exaggerating.” You scoffed. Hani shook her head, “you will regret one day for not listening to me.” Hani assured and you kept quiet.

In the midnight, Hani went out of the house and down to the storage room. Slotting the keys into a lock, and she switched on the lights of the room. Hani lighted a stick and puffed out the smoke. The room was filled up with her armours she wore in Infinite Land for wars. Her swords, barriers and arrows. “Kind of miss the life whereby all I need to go is to protect the palace and not guiding a young brat.” She complains and sat down in front of a chest.

“Please save me…” Hani begged at the roadside of Infinite Land. “I am famished.” She pleaded. Out of nowhere, a helping hand came and passed her a bread. “Hurry up and eat this bread.” She concerned. Hungrily, Hani ate the whole loaf of white beard into her empty stomach. She will always remember that beautiful face who helped her.

“The palace is sourcing for a female warrior.” Hani heard a villager whispering. “Where did you heard this news from?” Another replied. “It is posted there, on the notice board of Infinite village.” The village answered. Hani dashed towards the notice board and read the unfamiliar words inked onto the papers. She could not understand anything. However, she tore the yellowish paper and headed to the palace. Hani was selected into the troop for basic training. Finally, she was qualified for that role she wanted.

Seven female warriors stood in front of the royalty, waiting to be evaluated by both the King and Queen. The Queen entered the lobby with a round stomach, “she is pregnant.” Hani thought in amazed.

“It is believed that warriors who joined this special troop should already know the purpose of this role. The objective is to find a suitable female warrior to protect the queen from any possible attack from the enemy. As all of you can see, the queen is pregnant with a baby. The call of you seven female warriors would be evaluated and chosen by the queen to be her protector.” The King explains. “I see.” Hani understood as she couldn’t read at all.

Queen Park scanned the seven female warriors standing in front of her, and she remembered Hani. The girl she fed on the street of Infinite land. “I have already made up my mind Sire.” The Queen said firmly. “We will notify the best warrior in a short while. Please go back and rest in your bunk.” The King dismissed the meeting.

After an hour, Hani was sent to the Queen’s bedroom and she is honoured to be the Queen’s protector. “Congratulations to you Hani, hope that you will be alright for this role.” The Queen smiles lovely. Hani was dumbfounded. “Why did you choose me, Queen Park? I don’t understand…You did not evaluate any factors or skills of us seven female warriors. How did you make your choice?” Hani asked curiously.

The Queen walked towards Hani and held onto her hands tightly. “A person who came here and repay her debts surely will be the best choice to choose from. I believe that you owe me a life too.” The Queen chuckles. “For now on, you will be my warrior. You’re warrior Ahn, and I granted you the sword of royalty. Please take care of me for now on Hani.” The Queen smiles brightly. The Queen did not stop here. She gloomed Hani, teaching her how to read, write, and even speaking of different languages she knew off.  

Hani lighted off her stick and closed the chest. She held onto the jade, “this is a protecting jade. The Queen passed it on to me and reminded me to pass it down to the Princess. In case the Kim attacks her. This jade creates a barrier around her. Perhaps, I should give it to her soon. But, where did she get the “Book of Destroyer” from?” Hani puzzled. “In the first place, how did the “Book of Destroyer” arrives in the Human World?” She added.

“Sire, everything is well prepared for tomorrow.” Sungyeol ensured and Myungsoo nodded. “Finally, Princess Park and Prince Kim.” He declared.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subbing, reading and viewing this fanfic of mine.

@Dreamage