Dear Warrior Ahn, Would you want to control the density or not?

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

Myungsoo and Sungyeol climb up the slope. Both of them definitely are panting hard. “If this hill isn’t protected by a magic barrier, we would have just used our spells.” Myungsoo grumbles. “My apology Sire, I did not report this incident to you earlier.” Sungyeol said ruefully.

The prince shut his eyes and tries to sense the environment. Slowly, he opened his eyes and sighed in remorse. “This magic aura really is familiar. Warm, lovely and mother-like.” Myungsoo commented and Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows. “Who does it belongs too?” Sungyeol questioned. Myungsoo smirks, “someone who plays an important role in my life. Without her, we wouldn’t know how to control our powers.” He answered. Afterwards, they continue their journey and arrived that the provision stores run by Hani.

“Grab the snacks you want and just place the money on the counter.” Hani instructed as she continues to replenish those stocks. However, the two shadows continues to tower over her. She turned around and her eyes enlarge in shock. “Long time no see, Warrior Ahn. You still look youthful like before.” Myungsoo greets her with a smirk. Angrily, Hani tighten her grip and charge the pen knife towards him. “Go and die!” She howled and Sungyeol blocked the sudden attack with his magic.

“The magic barrier surely became weaker. Haven’t it? Enemy couldn’t use their powers from outside but they could inside?” Myungsoo mocked the lousy tactics. “Shut up, you have no rights to make such disrespectful remarks to the royalties!” Hani yelled. Myungsoo sat down on a chair, “royalties? Pardon me for making changes. She is no longer the queen of the Infinite Land! My father, Kim Sungkyu, was crowned as the king of the pathetic village years ago.” He laughs evilly.

Hani was enlarged, she shrugged off Sungyeol’s defense and aimed her weapon towards Myungsoo. On the other hand, Myungsoo just maintain compose and awaits on the mighty warrior attack. Hani raised her arm and ready to stab Myungsoo at his chest. “Do it.” He agitates her. “You already it is impossible to accomplish it. Ahn Hani, you saw your future from the crystal ball! It as black as a blackhole. You know will die right in front of Princess Park and us! Even you kill me, my father will still send people over to the earth and kill her!” Myungsoo stated the cold hard facts.

“Shut your mouth! I will protect Princess Park and slash everyone single one who harms her! This is my ultimate mission from Queen Soyeon, “protect my daughter” and I will do so even it cost my life.” Hani said determinedly. “The Queen has died.” Myungsoo continues to blurt out cold hard facts. Hani’s tears flows down, not wanting to accept the reality and also her strength of pillar. “Die!” She screamed on top of her lungs.

 

Swiftly, Myungsoo place his palm on Hani’s head. “Good night, warrior Ahn.” She blanked out without any hesitation and fell onto the heartless ground. “Sire, are you sure this method will success?” Sungyeol questions and Myungsoo remained silent.

Hani groaned in pain and she scan the strange surroundings. It’s dirty, eerie and dark. “Where am I?” She rest herself against the wall. “You came back again, didn’t I tell you to never return to this place?” A familiar voice chime into her ear. Hani teared up as she sees her figure again. “Queen…” Hani’s voice trembles. “You still look the same Hani.” Queen Soyeon calls her name warmly. She burst into tears and held onto her hands. “Thank you for taking care of my daughter.” The queen caresses her hair.

The once strongest warrior shook her head, “I am a failure… I did not fulfill your promise by guiding the young lady to be gracious.” She broke down. Queen Soyeon cried as well, “you really did a great job. I believed you did.” She assured. She lifted up her chin, “Hani, I do not have enough time anymore. I am died. I ensured part of my spirits with Myungsoo. Please trust him! He can change our future!” The Queen emphasized and Hani woke up in astonishment.

She wiped away bullets of sweats and Myungsoo exhaled loudly. “I come in peace.” He said sincerely. Hani is overwhelmed and the truth hurts so much. Myungsoo bent down at her level, “you only saw the ending on in the crystal ball and perhaps the result couldn’t be change. However, do you want to control your own density? The process can be different! Train her and fight against the ruthless king!” He said. “Sire!” Sungyeol cut his sentence. Myungsoo yanked his arms back, “the warrior that citizens trust. What a shame.” He last commented and left the store.

In the evening, “I am home.” I called happily. Froze on the spot, I quickly ran towards Hani who is lying on the floor. “Are you okay? Don’t scare me!” I cried and she whimpered too. “Hani, what’s wrong? Communicate with me.” I panicked. She, on the other hand, just hugged me tightly and releases her long buried loneliness. “My queen…” She muttered in sadness.

At night, Hani goes into the secret basement and look into the crystal ball again. Likewise, it repeated the same ending. She recalled the strong words from Myungsoo. “Do you want to control your own density?” He raged. Hani glance around the most memorable hideout and remembers the wonderful memories she had in the kingdom.

“Hani, do you have anything you want to accomplish in life?” Queen Soyeon questions and she shook her head. “Following you is my biggest mission in life.” Hani replied firmly. The queen laughed, “You should control your own density. If you want to form a family, leave this kingdom and achieve happiness.” She said warmly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my fanfic!

Remember like, comment and subscribe!

Great day ahead!