Chapter 2

Of Yehets and Ohorats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Sehun grimaced as he finished gagging up the meager dinner he had eaten. Gingerly, he extended his right hand to flush the toilet, while placing his other hand over his aching stomach. The pain was slowly starting to ebb away, but he felt exhausted.
        He limped over to the sinks and assessed himself in the mirror. Usually, he had to resist the urge to kiss his reflection, but what he saw made him cringe. There were dark circles around his eyes, pink patches on his otherwise pale cheeks, and a thin layer on sweat coating it all. 
    Gross. Thought Sehun, as he washed his face. He hoped that the other members hadn't noticed the fact that he had picked at his food all day, or the occasional wince of pain he couldn't hide. He had woken up feeling like he got hit by a rolling buffalo, and it had only gotten worse during the day.
    Pressing his hands over his tired eyes, he vowed to keep going. They had a variety show/interview to do, and he wasn't going to disappoint his team...no, his family.
    The sound of approaching footsteps made him aware that someone was about to enter the bathroom. Sehun straightened up and plastered a fake smile on his face just in time to greet Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were both screaming in tune with each other.
    "HI SEHUN" screeched Baekhyun musically. 
    "SUHO WANTS TO TALK TO YOU" harmonized Chanyeol.
    Biting his lip, Sehun exited the bathroom and ran straight into Suho. 
    "Sehun are you sure you're ok? If you're sick, just tell hyung and I'll stay with you tonight." Said Suho. 
    "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me all the time. I'm not the same clingy maknae I used to be. I kicked you out of our room for a reason, and I don't need help."
    Suho sighed and walked away. Immediately, Sehun felt guilty but it was too late to say anything. On the car ride home, his mind wandered to a flashback. 

-Flashback 1-

Sehun walked out of the shower, feeling at peace for the first time in a while. The conce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter