Chapter 14

Of Yehets and Ohorats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


    Sehun weakly opened his eyes, almost afraid to do so. All around him, the doctors and nurses were wearing scrubs and surgical masks, and were rushing to grab their instruments. He grit his teeth as a doctor lifted him and moved him onto the operating table. The pain had reached unbearable levels, and a nurse held his shoulders while he dry heaved from the agony. 

    "All right Sehun, just relax," said the anesthetist as she placed a mask over Sehun's nose and mouth. "Count slowly backwards from ten."

    He tried, but an overwhelming sense of anxiety suddenly overcame him. Soon, he was thrashing on the table, ripping out every tube and wire they tried to connect to him. Everything was too bright, too hot, and he felt so alone. He didn't want to be alone. 

    "Hyung!" He screamed, ignoring the tearing rawness in his throat. "Hyung!"

    One of the nurses lay her hands on his shoulder, gently pressing down. "Sehun, breathe."

    But Sehun was still screaming, reaching out for someone who wasn't here while his tears spilled freely down into the table. 

    "Sehun?" She said, gently rubbing his chest. "I know you're in pain, but we can make it better." She placed the oxygen mask on his face again. "Sehun take a breath."

    Meekly, Sehun obeyed, feeling the painkiller enter his system. It was nice. For the first time in days, he felt his pain subside.

    "He's scared," said the doctor who was monitoring his heart rate. 

    "Sehun it's all right, there's no need to be scared. You're going to fall asleep soon, and it won't hurt any more."

    Sehun was mumbling something under his oxygen mask. Briefly, The anesthetist lifted it up an inch.

    "When this is over, can I have a lollipop?"

    The doctor smiled. "Yes you can have a lollipop."

    He twitched as they felt the surgeons apply some kind of cold liquid on his abdomen. Under normal circumstances, he would have freaked out that they were about to cut him open but the anesthesia was making him feel calm and peaceful. He remembered the past few days of nausea, appetite loss, and being unable to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter