Chapter 13

Of Yehets and Ohorats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    As the helicopter lowered down to the hospital's helipad, the medics barked frantic orders at the ground doctors, telling them to prepare for the emergency surgery. 

    Sehun turned his head towards Suho, and clutched his hand."Hyung? I'm scared."

    Suho wanted to squeeze his hand and tell him that there was nothing to be afraid of, that he was going to be all right, but he couldn't lie. "Me too," he told Sehun.

    Chanyeol was shaking, with tears in his eyes. "Sehun you have to get better."

    The older boy was shocked to see Sehun under the harsh hospital lights. He young dancer's handsome face was devoid of all color, and his eyes had purple bruises under them from vomiting too harshly.

    Rapidly, the medics rolled out his gurney and rushed him to the operating theater. Hurriedly, Suho and Chanyeol followed them, their hearts hammering wildly. When they got there, the doctor turned to them.

    "I'm sorry boys, but you're not allowed beyond this point. His appendix apparently ruptured hours ago, and if he came to a hospital earlier we'd have a better chance of healing him. But the infection now is very severe, it seems to have spread to his internal organs. We'll try our best, but expect the worst."

    Suho felt like his heart had dropped down to his stomach. Chanyeol gasped. "Expect the worst?" He echoed.

    The doctor gave them a sad look then followed the gurney into the operating room. 

    Chanyeol collapsed on his knees in the hallway. Suho gently gripped his shoulder. "Chanyeol, get up." Chanyeol remained frozen, as if he didn't hear his hyung.

    Suho wrapped an arm around the much taller member and helped him up. He too, wanted to collapse but knew he had to stay strong for Chanyeol.

    With their arms around each other, they staggered to the hospital cafeteria to wait. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the Exo dorms:

    As the members at home slowly sipped their tea, Xiumin's phone rang. A collection of gasps rose, as Xiumin frantically answered. 

    "Suho? How is he?"

    The members watched Xiumin's usually bubbly and youthful face grow dark. 

    "Oh ." He said, his voice heavy with worry. 

    "What's wrong? Asked Baekhyun."

    "Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter