Chapter 11

Of Yehets and Ohorats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Kai put his phone down. "They're coming," he said. 

    Suho breathed a sigh of relief. Soon, the ambulance would be here, ready to take Sehun to the hospital. He turned to the member in question, who was nestled in his lap, using his stuffed pink bear as a pillow. 

    Sehunnie?" Asked Suho softly, giving his shoulder a little squeeze.

    Sehun groaned in response. 

    "I know it hurts but you need to stay awake. Talk to me."

    Sehun mumbled something unintelligible. Suho leaned closer and put his ear close to Sehun's mouth.

    "Bubble tea."

    Suho stared at him, incredulous. Of all the things he could talk about, he chooses bubble tea? But then again, Suho was glad he was talking at all.

    "What about bubble tea, Sehunnie? Tell me about it."

    Sehun swallowed thickly, suppressing another wave of nausea. "I didn't like it when I was a kid. My friends from school got me to try it a long time ago but I wasn't really into it."

    This was new information to Suho. "You don't like bubble tea? What's next, are you going to tell me your is fake?" 

    Sehun managed a wry smile. "My fine is 100% real, for the record. And I didn't say say I don't like it. During the trainee years, Luhan hyung convinced me to give bubble tea another try, and that's how I became the lovable bubble tea tea fan you know and love today."

    Suho fondly ran his hands through the maknae's hair. "I had no idea."

    "When training was too hard and stressful, the only thing I looked forward to was getting bubble tea with Luhan. I knew someday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter