Chapter 17

Of Yehets and Ohorats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later, Sehun was cleared to go home under the condition that he take his antibiotics and do nothing but rest. Suho knew he couldn't be trusted to do those things, so he vowed to keep a close watch on the maknae and force feed him the antibiotics if he had to.

    It was the afternoon, and hospital exit was crowded with fans. The hospital had offered to show them a secret exit, but Sehun wanted to assure his fans that he was all right and still very much alive. 

    "You ready Sehunnie?" Asked Luhan as the younger man put on his baseball cap and sunglasses. 

    "I got this," said Sehun, sounding not as confident as he would have liked. 

    Luhan thought he caught a wince- Sehun's abdomen had been deeply cut and was still healing from the surgery. 

    "Don't exert yourself," said Luhan, reaching his hand out and helping Sehun stand up from his position on the bed. 

    Stifling a groan, Sehun stood and immediately buried his head in Luhan's shoulder. 

    "Dizzy?" Asked Luhan softly, rubbing the back of the maknae's neck. Slowly, Sehun nodded. 

    "It's all right, just breathe."

    Kai walked in. "Sehun? What's wrong?" The poor dancer had a panicked look in his eyes. 

    "Relax Kai, he just needs some more painkillers I think."

    A few minutes and painkillers later, Sehun, surrounded by Luhan and his fellow Exo members headed out of the hospital with Sehun leaning heavily on Suho and Luhan. All the members linked arms with each other, since Sehun couldn't walk without support and they didn't want him to stand out. 

    He was greeted by the ear splitting cheers of the fans, and Kai noticed his extreme pallor changing into his normal color. 

    Baekhyun waved to the crowd. "They're obviously here for me," he said, winking at a random girl who promptly fainted. 

    Sehun burst out laughing, and Luhan gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter