Chapter 7

I see you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,I'm sorry Jongin,I never knew how to tell you,I was afraid,I still am." Baekhyun would give anything to see Jongin's face now,he was scared to say something else,he loves Jongin and he wants the older to still love him back.

,,P-please say something." Baekhyun moved his head down hiding his tears.

,,I love you Baekhyun." Baekhyun was surprised to head Jongin's gentle voice.

,,I love you the way you are,I don't care about what happened,I want you to be happy now,I want you to be happy next to me so I don't want to see you cry again." Jongin placed his fingers under Baekhyun's chin making the shorter to look at him with the eyes he loves so much.

,,I am happy." Baekhyun bit his lower lip jumping to hug Jongin so tight.

,,Now let me me love you baby,nobody will hurt you I promise." Baekhyun nodded still scared.

,,Close your eyes and kiss me back." Baekhyun did as Jongin asked him,he was so lost in that kiss that he didn't noticed when Jongin pushed one finger inside him,just when he felt the second finger that were moving in and out Baekhyun tensed.

,,Nothing bad will happen,just breath okay,if you want me to stop I will." Jongin's caring voice made him blush and smile.

,,N-no don't s-stop." Jongin kissed his neck leaving sweet kissed behind,Baekhyun opened his mouth letting shy moans to leave his throat.

,,I love you Baekhyun." 

,,Ahhh J-Jongin....hmmmm.." Baekhyun arched his back when the third finger was in,he wasn't a but nobody had with him since that night,he was so tight like a but Jongin was enjoying Baekhyun's shy moans,he was so cute and innocent.

Baekhyun run his fingers on Jongin's body,he wants to remember every part of his body,Jongin was so skinny but he has a great body,he just wants to see Jongin once,to see how he looks,to know if Jongin is how he thinks he is,just a small peck.

,,I love you baby." Baekhyun felt empty when Jongin pulled his fingers out.

,,Please don't pull out." Jongin only smirked placing himself over Baekhyun.

,,This will hurt a little okay? If you want to stop I will." Baekhyun nodded and he forgot how bad it hurts,he was so scared to move,his was breaking in two,he wanted to scream but he was scared to open his mouth.

,,I will wait baby,don't worry,I will move only when you're ready." Jongin kissed his tears away worried that maybe it was too soon.

,,M-move but slowly." Jongin kissed his lips moving slowly in and out,he likes the way Baekhyun moans under him,he had with different people but Baekhyun was so cute,holding so tight to him,scared that he will leave but he won't,he loves Baekhyun.

,,Ahh hyung,what was that?! I want more!" Jongin smiled hitting that sweet spot everytime,he likes the way Baekhyun moans for more,he was still shy and that made him more cute.

,,I love you Jongin! I love you!" Baekhyun arched his back in pleasure as he on his stomach. Jongin followed him soon after.

 

Baekhyun was with his head on Jongin's chest,hearing his heart beat.

,,Somethimes in the morning I can see the light,just for a moment,I can see." Baekhyun said feeling sleepy.

,,So you can see me one day?" Jongin asked playing with his hair.

,,I don't know,I never saw something else than a light,but Suho hyung found out that I can have surgery but I don't know if that helps me or not,I'm scared to try something like that." 

,,I know that maybe you don't want to hear this but I don't want you to have the surgery,I'm okay with you the way you are,I like to take care of you and love you and I really don't mind." Baekhyun moved his head up about to cry.

,,Really? You will still like me even when I'm old and stupid?" Jongin laugh hard.

,,Yes mister Baekhyun,I will still take care of you when you will he old and stupid but you will be stupid next to me." 

,,Thank you Jongin." Baekhyun left a pair of lips over his and that made him smile.

,,I love you Baekhyun,I don't need to say more,I just love you." 

,,I love you." Baekhyun replay him as he put his head back on his chest.

 

 

 

Weeks passed and they were happy,they were perfect for each other,their nights were filled with sounds of making love to each other,the days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter