Chapter 3

I see you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice day,the sun was up,the birds were singing their song making Baekhyun to open his eyes and smile,he wishes to see the sun,but he could feel on his face that it will be another hot day. Baekhyun got off bed and he slowly walked to the bathroom,he the shower stepping in,he touched his body wondering how does he look now? Was he okay? Or too fat or too skinny?

Baekhyun touched his face trying to figure himself up,was he pretty? He never was good at those things,his hands were only good at playing the piano. Baekhyun wanted to cry but no tears come out,he better get dressed now. Baekhyun stepped back to his room smiling.

,,Good morning hyung!" Baekhyun said going to his bed.

,,How do you do that?! Is so crazy." Suho said laughing,he wants to surprise the younger but he always knew when someone else is there.

,,I'm not so good with my hands but I'm good with my nose and ears." Baekhyun chucked and he let Suho to dress him,he feels like a baby when someone's else is trying to help him but what can he do? He needs help.

,,Why are you down Baek?'' Suho asked as he was closing his shirt with the buttons. He never noticed until now that Baekhyun's not a kid anymore,he's a grown young man and really y,his brother was really good looking that's why he's scared that something bad will happen again,like that night,Suho let out a sigh when he was done,he looked into Baekhyun's sad eyes,he was looking at him but he doesn't see anything,is so sad to see him like this.

,,I'm not down hyung,my head hurts a little that is all.'' Baekhyun smiled at his brother but he was sad,he wasnt to see,to see his brother,to see Jongin.

,,Let's eat then.'' Suho kissed his forehead.

,,Why did you do that hyung?'' Baekhyun asked puzzled.

,,I just wanted to do that,now let's go.'' Suho hold his hand and they went to eat breakfast in silence.

 

 

 

,,Hyung,can I ask you a question?'' Baekhyun said when they were in the car driving to school.

,,Sure Baek ask me anything.''

,,Hm..please tell me the truth okay?'' Baekhyun was playing with his fingers,Suho was curious what,was on his brother's mind now.

,,I'm good looking?'' 

,,What?'' Suho asked not understanding what Baekhyun meant.

,,My face,is it good looking?'' Suho laugh hearing that.

,,Are you ready for the truth Baek? I don't want to make you cry.'' Baekhyun moved his head where Suho voice was pouting,was he that ugly?

,,S-sure tell me,I wanna know.'' 

,,Baekhyun,don't ask questions like that because you are beautiful,so beautiful.''Baekhyun's cheeks changed their color hearing Suhon's sweet voice.

,,R-really?Are you saying that because I'm your brother?'' 

,,No Baek,you are very good looking belive me.'' That made Baekhyun smile.

,,Thank you hyung.'' Suho smiled seeing the smile over his face,the truth was that Baekhyun was beautiful,that's why people always look at him,he was different but perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin was in the practice room bored,he woke up in a bad mood and he just wants to go home and stay in bed,but he still has to practice his routine and he needs to work after and he's not in the mood today,lucky for him tomorrow is the first day when he will teach kids how to dance,that would be fun. Jongin was down on the floor when he heard someone playing the piano. It was a sad song,it made him tear up,who would play such a song? Jongin looked out the window seeing the person he missed,Baekhyun was in the beautiful garden playing his piano. Jongin sat up and he walked outside when Taemin walked in the class.

,,Where are you going?!'' Taemin asked puzzled.

,,I will be back in ten minutes!'' Jongin run fast,he wanted to talk with the shorter. He stop moving when he heard Baekhyun's beautiful voice,he was singing a sad song,why was he sad today? Jongin was about to cry,the song made him think about his parents.

,,Why are you here again?'' Jongin looked at Baekhyun that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter