Chapter 4

I see you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,I don't feel that good hyung,why did he ask me out?" Baekhyun made a poud,scared to go out alone with Jongin.

,,Because he likes you,what do you feel Baek?" Suho was making Baekhyun's hair,he wants his brother to look perfect.

,,My tummy feels weird,it's dancing inside." Suho chuckled amused.

,,My little brother is growing up,is okay Baek,if anything happens just call me and I will come okay? Just have fun because Jongin looks like a nice guy." 

,,Okay hyung,thank you." Baekhyun hugged his brother tight,this was his first time going out with someone and he was nervouse.

,,Now you're ready Baek." 

,,Thank you hyung,is he here?" 

,,Yup he's here,come let's go now." Baekhyun hold Suho's hand,his heart start beating faster as he could feel Jongin's sweet scent. He smiled knowing that someone likes him like this.

,,Hi Baekhyun,hi hyung." Jongin bowed to Suho smiling like an idiot.

,,You better take care of him....or I will kill you." The last part Suho said in a whisper so Baekhyun couldn't hear.

,,I will!!!!" Jongin was scared of Suho,the older was glaring at him.

,,Have fun Baek." Suho hugged Baekhyun one last time and he left back inside,he was looking at them behind the courtains.

 

 

,,Were are we going this eatly Jongin?" It was nine am and he found that strange.

,,You will see,now let me help you get in the car." Baekhyun tilted his head.

,,You have a car?" 

,,It not mine,I asked my boss to help me." Jongin helped Baekhyun to sit down and he run fast on the othed side.

,,You work? And you know how to drive a car?" Baekhyun asked when Jongin sat next to him.

,,Yes I work since I live alone and I need money and yes I know how to drive." Jongin wanted to leave but he saw that Baekhyun didn't had his seat belt on.

,,Let me help you with your seat belt." Jongin moved over Baekhyun that stop breathing,he could feel his breath over his neck,sending chills over his body.

,,Here,now you're safe." Jongin noticed the little pink from Baekhyun's cheeks and he smiled,the shorter was looking really beautiful today.

,,Why do you live alone?" 

,,Because my parents passed away." 

,,I'm so sorry Jongin,I didn't know." Baekhyun looked down sad.

,,Is okay,I got over it." 

,,Do you feel lonely?" Jongin gazed at Baekhyun for a second and then he looked back at the road,he was feeling lonely but what else can he do?

,,Somethimes,but I dance all the time and that makes me feel better. Don't worry for me." Baekhyun nodded but he thinks that Jongin is sad.

,,Where are we going?" 

,,It's a surprise and we're here!" Jongin stop the car and he went to take Baekhyun's hand,helping him out.

,,And here is?" Baekhyun moved his head trying to hear where he is but all that he heard were kids.

,,Is work but fun,every Saturday I teach small kids to dance and I thought you will like it to help,after we will go and eat and I will drive you back home,I don't want Suho to kill me." Baekhyun let out a chuckle.

,,How can I help you? I can't see." Jongin hold his hand walking sinde.

,,Don't worry,I will make you dance, is really easy." Jongin smiled as he was holding Baekhyun's hand,his hand was so slim and cute,Baekhyun was cute and sweet.

,,Good luck with that then." Baekhyun blushed because he would like to dance.

,,Hyung!! Oppa!!" The kids run to him when they saw Jongin walking in.

,,There are my beautiful kids! We have a guest today,he is Baekhyun so please take care of him." 

,,Hi mister Baekhyun!!" They all shouted,Baekhyun made a bow to them smiling.

,,Do you mind if you sit down for a moment until I finish with them?" 

,,I will be okay don't worry." Jongin made Baekbyun sit down on the floor and he started to explane to the kids what dancing is,Baekhyun laugh when a girl asked Jongin to marry him.

,,Sweetei,I can't marry you because I will marry someone else."

,,Who oppa?! Is she beautiful like you?!" 

,,Yes,more beautiful than me,she has the most beautiful eyes that I ever saw until now." That made Baekhyun blush,he knew that Jongin wasn't talking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter