Chapter 5

I see you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and Baekhyun was falling in love with Jongin,the taller was so nice with him,he always helps him,they were always together in school. Jongin loves to sleep on the grass and listen to Baekhyun's voice as he plays the piano,it's so comforting.

Suho saw the way his brother smiles all the time,even when he eats his dinner,Baekhyun has a small smile over his lips,he was happy to see his brother like this,Baekhyun never was a happy kid but now he is,Jongin made him smile and giggle like a kid.Suho sees them in school. Jongin never had a dirty look over his face,life he wants to hurt Baekhyun in any way, his face it's shining with love for his brother,this can be real? Jongin can take care of Baekhyun and love him the way he is?

Jongin was at work busy because it was a hectic night when he saw Suho walking in.

,,Hi hyung." Jongin made a bow.

,,Can we talk?" Jongin got worried,what should they talk about?

,,Sure,I will take my break now." Suho nodded and he stepped outside the coffee place,he sat down at one of the tables waiting for Jongin.

,,Here hyung,I know you like coffee." Jongin sat down with two coffees and a sile of cake, Xiumin insisted on it. Jongin told him everything about Baekhyun,he doesn't have a good friend so Xiumin it's like a brother to him,the older always helps him in need and he is glad for Jongin.

,,Thank you Jongin,I know that this question may sound weird but do you really love my brother?"

,,I do hyung,he is so funny and I don't care that he can't see,like that he can't find someone better than me and leave." Jongin said grinning.

,,You are good enough Jongin,you look perfect,that's why I am worried,that you will find someone better and leave him."

,,Noooo,no hyung! I never was in love before but Baekhyun it's everything that I want,belive me,I won't leave him." 

,,Then you love him enough to come at our place and tell our father?" Jongin was a little puzzled.

,,What is this about hyung?" Suho looked down at his coffee.

,,I love Baekhyun more than anything in this world,since he was born I loved him and I wanted to be the best brother to him but I want to do something for me,I want to study and be someone and I feel like a bad brother because I wanna leave Baekhyun alone,I don't even know how to tell him." Jongin felt bad for Suho,it's not easy to take care of someone that will always need your help and Suho asks him now to take care of Baekhyun.

,,I will think about it hyung,I will tell you tomorrow okay? I really like Baekhyun,but what if your father will kill me for being with him?" Jongin was worried because he doesn't want the man to hurt him or Baekhyun.

,,Don't worry,he knows about you,he's okay with Baekhyun and you." 

,,What?! Why didn't you tell me until now?! What does he know about me?!" 

,,Everything so tell me tomorrow if you really love Baekhyun,think about it Jongin."

,,I need to go back now hyung." Jongin sat up thinking over and over about what Suho said.Does he love Baekhyun that much?

 

 

Jongin went home late that night and he was sitting on his bed facing up,thinking again and again ,this means so much for him and he doesn't want to hurt Baekhyun ,he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Someone else will think that this is something easy but it's not,what if Baekhyun will get bored of him? What if he get's bored? What should he do then? When the sun started to rise he stood up and he walked to school.

Jongin saw Baekhyun coming with Suho,the little guy was smiling so bright,he never saw Baekhyun smiling so beautiful before. 

,,What is wrong with you Jongin? You seem down." Jongin looked at Taemin feeling down.

,,Nothing hyung,let's start." Taemin didn't question him and they did they routine,but Jongin was off,he ignored Baekhyun all day,he doesn't know what to do. He left school and he noticed Baekhyun's sad face. Those sad eyes were still in his mind even at work and Xiumin noticed like everytime Jongin was having a hard time.

,,Jongin come here." Xiumin waved at him and Jongin went to his boss.

 ,,Yes hyung?"

,,Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter