Chapter 6

I see you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Are you sure about this Baek?" 

,,Yes hyung,just cut it." Suho was with Baekhyun in his bathroom,the younger wants a change,now that he will live with Jongin.

,,But you don't need to change for Jongin or anyone,just be happy Baek okay? If he does something to you call me or appa."

,,Don't say that Hyung! Jongin won't hurt me,he's not like that." Baekhyun smiled happy that he will live with the guy he loves.

,,You will tell him what happened?" Baekhyun moved his head down thinking about that.

,,I don't know hyung,I am scared about what he will say."

,,Don't worry Baek,he will love you,I trust him." That made Baekhyun feel a little better.

,,So let's do this Baek." Baekhyun smiled as Suho cut his hair and he made his hair blonde.

 

 

Jongin was excited to see Baekhyun and take him to live with him,he tought about it again and this is perfect, Baekhyun is everything to him,he will take care all his life of him and he will love it,he loves Baekhyun just the way he is,for him he was perfect. Jongin knocked at the door waiting.

,,Welcome Jongin." Suho opened the door smiling at him.

,,Hello hyung,is Baekhyun ready?" Jongin walked inside the house seeing two suitcases.

,,Yes,I will go tell him that you're here." Jongin nodded and he waited for his lover.

,,Jongin." The taller turned his head seeing Baekhyun with his head down.

,,What have you done to your hair?!" Baekhyun touched his hair worried.

,,Y-you don't like it? I will ask hyung to change it back." Baekhyun was about to cry so Jongin rushed to him fast.

,,No!! It's okay,you look really beautiful with blonde hair but I was just wondering why this color?"

,,I don't know what blonde is Jongin,I just asked Suho to change my hair that is all."

,,So he made you blonde?" Baekhyun nodded.

,,Well I'm blonde as well Baek,we are the same now and I kinda like that."

,,Really? Woah nice!!" Baekhyun smiled and Jongin came closer to his lips.

,,Jongin." Jongin stopped hearing Baekhyun's father.

,,Sir." Jongin made a bow fast feeling ashamed.

,,You don't want to move here with us?" 

,,No sir,we will be okay in my apartament,I promise to take care of him and respect Baekhyun." 

,,Okay Jongin,but come and visit me okay?" 

,,We will appa,don't worry too much." Baekhyun went where his father's voice was and he hugged the old man.

,,Drive safe." Baekhyun hugged his father and Suho one more time and he left with Jongin.

Baekhyun was nervous playing with his fingers,this means that sooner or later Jongin will like to have with him,he will touch him in that way and he wasn't ready,he was scared of that moment,he was okay with kissing,he wasn't even a good kisser.

,,What is wrong Baek?" 

,,N-nothing,I was just thinking." 

,,About what? You can talk with me Baek,I am your boyfriend and if something happens tell me,I want you to be happy next to me." Jongin's words made Baekhyun smile.

,,You won't hurt me right?" Jongin was a little puzzled.

,,In what way Baek? I don't understand."

,,You won't beat me or things like that after I walk inside your apartament." Jongin looked at Baekhyun that had a serious face,he really thought that he will beat him? 

Jongin start laughing out loud,Baekhyun was so fun.

,,How can I beat you when I love you Baekhyun? I will never hit you,my parents didn't rais me to hit someone especially someone that I love,don't worry silly and if you don't like it to stay with me,you can move back home,okay?" 

,,Thank you Jongin,I don't know why you love me but thank you." Jongin hold his hand placing a sweet kiss.

,,We're here Baek." Baekhyun waited for Jongin to take his hand and he walked inside the building.

,,The bad part is that I live at the third floor." Baekhyun nodded and they waited for the elevator to come,he touched the roud dots that were there special for him,he will get used with this.

,,And this is my place,come in." Jongin walked in with Baekhyun.

,,You need to show me every room and please don't move something and not tell me because I can get hurt." Jongin nodded and he showed Baekhyun the living room,the small kitchen and the bathroom. Baekhyun likes it because it was a small apartament,perfect for someone like him.

,,And this will be our room." Jongin hold his hands pulling Baekhyun to the bed.

,,I changed the bed since I had a small one,now we can both sleep comfortable." Baekhyun sat on the bed getting all red,how much he wants to see Jongin's face now,to see his face,to see how he grow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter