Chapter 2

I see you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,You need to take care of him Suho,he needs you."

,,I know and I will do a good job don't worry."

,,Somethimes I look at him and he is so fragile,I feel like crying when I see him like this." 

,,I know ,but don't worry,I'm always next to him." 

,,Thank you Suho." Suho bowed to the man and he went to wake Baekhyun up.

,,Wake up sleepy head ! Is morning!" Baekhyun pulled the blanket up to his face groanning.

,,Why do I need to wake up?! I wanna sleep more! Hyung!!!" 

,,We need to leave,now let's go!" Suho pulled the blanket off his body and he helped him to walk to the bathroom.

,,I can wash by myself hyung,I'm not a baby." Baekhyun pushed Suho out from the bathroom and he took a shower careful not to fall or hurt himself,he brushed his teeth and he walked outside.

,,Hands up!" Suho liked to take care of Baekhyun,the younger was still like a baby and cute.

,,Hyung I'm a man now and I wanna try to dress myself." Suho chuckled and he let Baekhyun dress.

,,Okay kid,I will be in the livingroom,hury up!" Suho left the room and Baekhyun dressed himself,he wants to do everything alone,he is not a kid anymore and he wants to show them all that he can do it.

,,I'm done hyung!" Baekhyun walked slowly knowing where to step,he knows the whole house by touch,if  someone changes something he can get hurt.

,,Good! I will drive today so let's go,we don't wanna be late." Baekyun hold his hand to Suho that helped him to walk to the car.

,,What do you wanna eat for lunch today?" Suho asked as he was driving to school.

,,I don't know,anything is fine,we can eat what you want today hyung." 

,,Are you sure?" Baekhyun smiled at Suho.

,,Hyung,just because I can't see that doesn't mean that you need to do what I want,I'm happy you help me but maybe is better for me to find someone else to take care of me,you have a life as well and I don't want to hold you back,I love you hyung." Suho smiled at Baekhyun even if he can't see him.

,,I love you too Baekhyun so that's why I wanna help,I have nothing to do with my life now so I am all yours." 

,,I really feel bad about it hyung,I want you to be happy." Baekhyun moved his head down.

,,Don't be upset,this is not your fault okay? Smile,you look better when you smile." Baekhyun nodded slowly.

,,We are here." Baekhyun hold his hand to Suho that walked with him to his class,they were always the first to come,it was more easy for Baekhyun to walk alone around,he doesn't have friends,they all ignore him but none of them hurt him or laugh,he is just a blind guy that plays the piano,that is what he loves the most to do.

,,I will come when the class is over." Suho made sure that Baekhyun was good.

,,Hyung,you really don't need to come everytime to help me,I can walk to the garden or the bathroom alone."

,,What if someone will do something bad to you?! I like spending time with you Baekhyun so I will come." Baekhyun knows that he won't win so he just smiled.

,,I love you Baek." Suho kissed his head and he left,Baekhyun let out a sigh and he waited for other to come like always,but that guy wasn't here yet. Where was he?

 

 

Jongin woke up late so he was running to class,he had to work late yesterday and slept so late that this morning he had to pee so that's why he woke up if not,he was still sleeping now. He really needs to buy a car or a bicycle or he will lose his legs like this and he really needs his legs. Jongin was panting fast when he reached school,he was lucky that the teacher walked in minute after him,he sat down fast.

Jongin looked at Baekhyun that ignored him like usual but he pocked his side with his pencile,that made Baekhyun to jump,he knew it was Jongin,he was smelling like usual,sweet,Baekhyun wondered how Jongin looked,his voice was deep but nice,Suho said that he is not good looking but he really wants to know more about him,was he tall or short like him? 

Jongin was waiting for ths breack to come and talk with Baekhyun but as soon the teacher left Suho came and he took Baekhyun away,Jongin was wondering what is his deal? What are they to each other? Brothers? Lovers,that would be a good guess since he is always with him,was he scared that someone can steal Baekhyun away?  The next break again and again,something was off,Jongin had dance class after so there will be no Baekhyun.

,,Are you ready Jongin?" Taemin was inside the dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter