Chapter 1

I see you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day,a new school,a new life,what more does he want? He lives in a nice apartament,he got a job as a waiter at a coffee shop that is close from where he lives,he can go to school in the morning and work in the evening but not on weekends,then he teaches little kids to dance. This is all that he ever wanted,he got into a good high school that can help him improve his dance,he has a nice job,his parents would be so proude of him, and he knew that they are.

 

,,Okay class sit down,we have a new student joining our class so act like humans with him and not like animals okay? Please come in." Jongin walked in the class hearing the girls talking,he smiled at the class and he made a bow.

,,My name is Kim Jongin,please take good care of me." Jongin could still hear the girls giggle but what cout his eye was a guy that was looking straight into his eyes,he never saw someone looking at him like that,his eyes made him blush and wanna hide,why was that kid looking at him like that?

,,You can sit down now Mr. Kim and we can start our lesson." Jongin sat behind that kid,but something was off,when he passed by he saw that he had a different book than him,the pages were white like his skin,the kid was beautiful in a way but not when he looks at you,Jongin never saw someone like him until now and he wants to know more. 

Jongin noticed that he didn't take any notes in the class he was looking down to his book but that was all,was he sleeping? How can someone sleep in class like that? When the class was over he wanted to talk with that guy but some girls came to him and they started to ask him too many question.

,,Do you have a girlfriend?!" One of the girls asked him,but Jongin was busy looking where that guy left,he saw another guy that was holding his arm and they walked outside from the class. He will talk with him the next time,but the next break some guys from his class started to ask him questions and he saw the guy leaving again with the same guy. Are they together? Jongin is okay with gay people,he is into both,girls and guys. It was strange how much he wants to talk with that guy and karma slapps him back,so he should stop trying? No never,at last he wants to know his name.

It was the final class and Jongin was waiting for the break so he could talk with this guy. As the bell was heard and the class started to leave he grabbed that guys arm making him to jump.

,,Sorry if I scared you." Jongin came face to face with him noticing that he was really pretty for a guy,his mouth opened to say something but he close it again,his eyes were looking down.

,,I'm Jongin,what about you?" Jongin was still holding his arm a little too tight.

,,You're hurting my arm." His voice was low but sweet.

,,Come Baekhyun,your car is here." The same guy came again and it made Jongin to let go of him.

,,Leave him alone." The other guy said a little pissed,so are they together?

,,I'm sorry if I did something wrong,I only asked his name that is all,I didn't know you two are together or anything."

,,Good for you,you know his name now,is Byun Baekhyun and I'm Suho now move because we are late!" Suho hold Baekhyun's arm like before and they left the class,what was it with them? 

,,Baekhyun,nice too meet you." Jongin said after he was alone in the class.

,,Oh , I'm late!!" Jongin start running but he stopped when he saw Baekhyun climbing into a nice car together with Suho,now he is really curious about him.

Jongin start to run again and he stopped infront of the coffee shop,his lungs were crying for some air so he took as much as he can he walked in,the place was half filled so he went to change fast.

His boss was a nice guy,he was five years older than him and he liked that, his name was Xiumin,he was a quiet guy but nice,Jongin was working with two other guys and a girl. Her name was Yuri and the guy's name were Suga and Chen,there were okay and Chen made him laugh a lot today. 

,,How was the first day in school Jongin?" Xiumin asked him when he had a small break.

,,It was okay, school,boring as always,I just went there because I can dance when I want,they have a very go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter