Window

Blessed Bullets
Please log in to read the full chapter

'O, Minho.'

*Third person P.O.V* 

Taemin quickly shifted as Minho's eyes met his, electricities rushed through their bodies. There was something off and both knew, one knew more than the other but he wouldn't spill his little secret. If the plan went smoothly, there was no need for it, one of them just ended up with lots of regrets and the other one with lots of misplaced anger and confusion. It was stupid in the first place to even accept the mission, but he hadn't known better back then. 

'Shall we go?' Minho's voice reverberated through the room as Taemin closed the door. Two small eyes looked up at him in confusion, searching in his eyes for a explanation or a hint. Little did the blond boy catch the double meaning, luckily, because Minho didn't want to explain. 

Suddenly Minho was on the bed, he had made use of his inhuman speed, and pulled at the surprised boy's wrist. Taemin landed quietly next to Minho and arms wrapped around his chest, pulling him closer to the ice-cold vampire. 

'Let's just sleep like this.' Minho murmured in Taemin's ear, his front against Taemin's back. Taemin slowly got goosebumps, his breath hitched. 

Minho nuzzled his nose into Taemin's neck, trying to inhale his scent but it was a useless action, even if Taemin was a hundred miles away, he would go crazy because of his asphyxiating scent, he could smell him all the way. 

But now that he was so close, flashbacks started to occur, memories that he'd rather forget, things he wasn't proud of. Still, he changed and he wouldn't make the same mistake again, if he would, he couldn't bare to live and just launch himself straight into the endless 'nothing'. It was a vampire's destiny since they had no soul, no soul which could be checked by god, nor the underworld, thus they were doomed to reflect on their horrible actions for eternity. 

'When was the last time you fed?' Taemin spoke up with a shaky voice, he tried to hide his nervousness with a small cough afterwards, he had noticed that Minho was inhaling his neck and tried not to squirm because of the trigger point that Minho seemed to push, Minho had dug his fingers very deep into Taemin's skin. As if being brought back from a trance, Minho quickly stopped and pulled his head away, eyeing the back of Taemin's hair. He needed something to distract his thirst from, he knew where this was going to. 

'Uhm.. Last time was in the carriage when... you know..' Taemin nodded, he remembered it pretty well, the scars were still tiny red spots on his neck. 'But are you hungry right now?' Taemin didn't move, he felt Minho slowly grow back to the spot in his neck. 'I'm not.' 

Now he turned around, facing Minho with big eyes. 'Just feed of me, it's okay, really.' Minho hesistated, but was surprised by this action, this was a first for him, he never hesitated. Even when out of the womb, even when h

Please log in to read the full chapter