Tickled

Blessed Bullets
Please log in to read the full chapter

An arm clamped tightly around my shoulder, as if the owner wouldn't trust me, as if I would run at any given chance. But this wasn't the owner's intention, nor that he noticed, he was actually just way too strong. With every bump in the road I could feel him tense his muscles, as if to prevent us from flying through the carriage. The constant tensing and relaxing of his muscles made my shoulders feel numb, I was crushed inbetween them, yet this feeling got silenced by the piece of cloth that was wrapped around our shoulders, his coat. 

It was comfy to say in the least but I was glad we could enjoy our own little bubble together, him teasing my earlobe with his mouth. My legs were tangled in his, only to be annoyed by the friction my clothes had against his, still we needed them, or I should say I needed them, he was unbothered by the cold. Our breaths drew white misty clouds against the rising sun, every now and then a tree blocked our sunlight. Each passing tree formed a cold shadow in our little cabin, only to be gone when the sun shone his warm rays. 

I shifted my attention back to him, it surprised me how warm he was and that he still breathed, he could easily live without that but did he decide to remain close to his human side? He wasn't human at all, his red flaming eyes would even convince a ill-person. My question stayed the same, why did he stay in touch with his human side? What did he do this for? 

——

A small tingling feeling in my hip made my eyes shot open. A bright sun ray blinded my eyes and I groaned, trying to stir in the small space around me. I must've fallen asleep, right on Minho's chest. A small blush crept up my cheeks, he must've thought it was a bother but still didn't move. 

 

I linked eyes with Minho, his eyes were wide open, even wider than I have ever seen before. The white of his eye almost engulfed his red iris. His mouth hung agape, he looked like a small boy that was caught with something he shouldn't have done. It confused me, my eyebrows furrowed. Why did he look like this? 

Suddenly his gaze fell, a teasing look crossed his face with a small smile. Right now I was even more confused, what was up

Please log in to read the full chapter