Sleepy time :)

Just another normal day gone wrong

 

As we walked down the street we kept passing the doughnut to each other until it was finished. When it was I asked her to wait a moment while I crossed the road to the bin.

“hurry back, I’m cold!” she said as I turned around

lalalala off to the bin, and he shoots, he scores WOOOO!! I turned around to cross the road but I couldn’t see her any more, I figured she was behind a car blocking my view but when I crossed she wasn’t there.

“um...well this ” I murmured to myself

“BOO!” someone jumped on my back, then came in front of me, I was relieved to see it was her, gosh I should probably ask her name when we get to my house.

“Yah! You worried me, I thought you had been kidnapped or something!” I scolded her

“stop being such a kid I don’t even know your name and that is NOT an invitation to tell me it”

“sorry I guess the cold got to me” I looked at her hands, they were shaking quite a lot. I touched her hand with mine, it was freezing. I gripped it this time and rubbed it between my hands to warm it up a bit, I did the same with her other hand. She didn’t resist like I thought she would but she did look at me as if I was mad.

Then much to her surprise I didn’t let go of her hand and led her straight back to my house, it was getting dark by then.

I unlocked the door and walked in, still holding her hand. She pulled her hand slightly so I let go and went into the kitchen area as it was a open plan dorm with two bedrooms. It was pretty neat for once.

“do you want hot chocolate or something?” I asked her, already filling the kettle with water for two and two mugs with cocoa powder.

“If you don't mind, um where is the bathroom?” she asked as though embarrassed in doing so

I pointed to a door on the left of one of the sliding bedroom doors. She went in with no other word.

 

Your POV

I walked into the bathroom as I was sure I looked a mess, even if I didn’t know him I still have to keep my image up, I flushed the toilet for good measure before I came out. I had plaited my hair so it wasn’t so scruffy looking but there wasn’t a brush so it wasn’t perfect.

I walked back into the living room area. He was sitting on a sofa with two hot chocolates still steaming. Mmmmmm :P

“sit down” he said patting the chair next to him. I walked past to an arm chair next to where he was and cross my legs as I sat down so I could snuggle up and get warm. We drank our hot chocolates in silence until the door opened. A tall blonde man walked in. he looked the same age as the boy sitting on the sofa so I presumed they were brothers. He looked tired, he took off his shoes, one near the door the other in the kitchen, he didn’t even acknowledge my presence. The boy on the sofa lifted his free hand and said “goodnight”, the man who was at one of the bedroom doors grunted and walked in pulling the door close behind him.

“so who was that, your brother?” I questioned

“Yep. I guess you don’t want his name? Do you want to watch tv?” I thought this was funny as he turned it on as he said it and started flicking through the channels until I said stop on a channel that looked interesting.

When the film came back after a short break I discovered it's name was 'Heavens Postman' with Kim Jaejoong of JYJ. It was about halfway through.

I yawned.

My eyes started to feel heavy.

I hit my head in the arm, I jumped awake and went over to where her had motioned me to sit before. I tried to stay awake until the film finished as I didn’t want to fall asleep in someone elses house let alone the fact there were two guys here.

I yawned again.

I blinked hard.

I blinked again, I couldn’t find the energy to open them again.

I curled up on the sofa next to him. My head found its way to his lap now my pillow. I felt his hand in my head gently my hair like a cat, it felt nice, I didn’t have the energy to get him to stop.

 

His POV

I saw her head drooping. She hit her head on the arm and jumped awake, it was funny. She got up and sat next to me. In the corner of my eye I could see her fidgeting, trying to stay awake. I ignored it but then she did something that really surprised me. She lay her head on my thigh like her personal pillow. I dont know why but I had the urge to touch her hair, like comforting a baby as they went to sleep, more surprisingly she didn’t object she just stayed there and went to sleep.

Despite a whole afternoon in school sleeping I was quite surprised at how fast she fell asleep now.

I was in a bit of an awkward situation as I couldn’t move so not to disturb her. So just to be annoying my back started to itch. I tried to wriggle but that was difficult, in the end I turned off the TV and used the remote.

I lay my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, I heard my brother come out of his room and turn the light off. I don’t think he saw the girl over the back of the sofa.

When everything went quiet I went to sleep.