Could it be love @ 1st sight?

Just another normal day gone wrong

HIS POV

I thought I heard someone in the other room so I got up from my spot and walked through the arch to see if anyone had discovered my hiding place.

I couldn't see anyone so I turned around and was about to go back when out of the corner of my eye I saw a glint on the floor, I thought nothing of it until I looked in it's direction and saw the outline of a small girl curled up, she probably thought no one was here, as for the glint.

There was a badge just above where her stockings were pulled down and below where the hem of her skirt was, what a strange place to get a piercing I thought. :P

She moved a little and went back to what she was doing but I couldn't see what as her hand covered up the badge from my view, I stooped down a little and she let out a little sob, kind of like a sad puppy. 

She let go of her leg and looked up at me with wide eyes, I crouched down to inquire as to why she was looking like his.

She looked back at her thigh and I noticed there was a small stream of blood from where the badge was, I still didn't understand.

She whimpered again, more like trying to ask for help without speaking. I touched the badge and it moved, she flinched, I looked at it for a minute and noticed that it was embedded in her leg.

Embedded isn't really the right word, it was more like stabbed, it didn't look to bad but seeing it was a girl, it must have hurt.

I pulled it lightly and she looked at me, I decided the best thing to do was to yank it out really quickly so to cause a flash of pain that would fade quickly. 

"3...2...1" I pulled it out, she opened as if to scream but just breathed out loudly, I figured that taking her to the office would be bad seeing as she didnt go there herself and instead came up one flight of stairs and walked into the room she thought most deserted, I got out my pocket handkerchief and wiped the blood of the pin and handed it back to her, I then poked he thigh relatively hard with it so to apply pressure to stop any more blood as it was quite deep and she looked quite pale after seeing blood on the handkerchief. 

After I had finished she looked up at me again with those big eyes, I stared into them for a second.

"oh, don't worry I won't tell anyone" I said, she looked a little better. "I'm Kim Him Chan  by the way" I reach out my hand for her to shake it but instead  she pulled herself up almost pulling me over on top of her.