A new reason to hate noobs

Just another normal day gone wrong

As we walked up the road to school, there was a group of boys in our uniform standing chatting, looking hard, what a day to spill paint on my skirt so to be wearing a now very short skirt I had last year when I was a midget.

There were whistles as I walked past, I didn't even turn to glare at them, it was kind of expected.

I should probably tell you who they are, in all schools there is always a gang or group of boys who are generally quite good looking but you wouldn't particularly want to be associated with and if you did happen to be there friend or girlfriend you would be assumed to be doing all of them, probably at the same time and end up getting humiliated or break up with said boy within a few weeks of the rumors starting, of course they would try and set things right but only make it worse so you'd would still end up breaking up or persuading thy mother of father, whatever, to move away to some remote village or something with some lame excuse that won't involve said person coming to school to complain to the head that their poor daughter is being bullied as if you were like 5 years old which would then lead to not moving away as the person who came in then believes that they are God and so thinking that everything is better even though now even the nerds are making fun of you for running to your big person, and if you haven't broken up then you will and they will tease you and pull pranks on you

...so better not to respond to anything they do...Yeah...

Anyway we went past and everything was normal, glares from the usual people and my best friend was skipping class again so there was a seat next to me, I put my bag on the chair and spread my books on the desk to deter unwanted people it didn't particually work as i forgot that my friend didnt sit there anymore, it was the blonde God Zelo. The day went average, history, then maths, finally lunch!

I walked out and down to lunch on my own as everyone else had scattered, by the time I got down there, the teacher at the door was holding back a huge line, I walked back a bit and around the corner to put my badge on. 

A hand appeared on my shoulder, it made me jump, I quickly dropped my hand to my side, accidentally stabbing my self with the badge, it was the new teacher, Mr Long, like all other newbies, he was a strict believer in the rules which any other teacher would have forgotten about. 

"What are you doing back here?" It sounded rhetorical

"nothing sir" I quickly bowed my head a little

"really, well I hope you won't be doing nothing in DETENTION!" he handed me a pink slip, I stuffed it in my pocket and stuck my tongue out at him once he had turned away. 

I walked back out onto the path and decided to skip lunch, I had lost my appetite, no thanks to teach there.

I didn't dare pull out the pin before I had sat down as it might hurt...a lot.

I went in to the main building and went upstairs, I looked through the door windows but all of them had someone in it, I carried on until I got to the end, the art room, the lights were off and it looked pretty deserted, it was unlocked, I walked in, and sat in the far corner and pulled my left leg up to my chin. 

That pin was pretty much all the way in, about half an inch, 2cm to all the noobs out there, it wasn't bleeding so it was hardly noticeable, I doubt it would leave a mark or anything. I slowly started to pull it out, letting out a small whimper.

I knew doing it slowly what be more painful than doing it fast but my hand wouldn't listen.

I pulled again getting out another few millimeters, a drip of blood appeared around the circumference of the pin. 

I hated seeing blood, especially mine, I whimpered again a bit louder.

I heard something move behind me i.e. Around the wall, I didn't want to move but I brought my other leg up to my chin so I could be a bit smaller.

A boy came through the arch I had my back against, I held my breath hoping he wouldn't turn around and see me.

He turned around and started walking back to where he came from.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i am soo sorry for not updatign but i have changed the format so it is easier to read :)

comments ARE allowed even if it is 'i hate you, y dont u update more often !!'