Day 1

Just another normal day gone wrong

Before the story starts i would like to state what 'you' are wearing as school uniform, what your mother is like just so you have a picture. school uniform = red/crimson blazer, white shirt blouse thing with pale grey vertical thin stripes, black tights/stockings/whatever, black school shoes and a grey and redish checkered skirt thing that you roll up 3 times so it is 1inch above your knee because your mum feels girls only wear short skirts to oogle at girls legs which is pretty much right. Your birthday is in July and at the moment you are 15 (yeah this is my birthday LOL), Oh and you have a rucksack on, only one strap and its Friday :P

Your POV (even though its kinda written like a script, i do that sometimes :P)

It's almost 5pm and you're walking home from school which finished at 4 but then you had to take the train, because it is winter it is quite dark with only spot of light where the orange street lamps are so you can't really see where you are going plusyou are listening to music on your iPod. You hear footsteps coming toward you, runing getting faster and faster, you had just passed under a street light so you are in complete darkness and can't hear them as your music is relatively loud compared to.

OMFH.

There was a man on top of you, he looked about 18 or 20, platinum blonde hair that was curled at the top and a face mask pulled over his mouth and nose, a yellow skull pattern you thought you recognised from somewhere but thought nothing of it as these dark brown, almost black eyes pierced through your own and through your skull, they looked cross. He felt very light, as though he had either been starved or was younger than his height projected. He got up, you got up, he didn't offer a hand or anything. He kept staring at you, it was AWKWARD! You dusted your shoulder waiting for an apology, you opened your mouth to speak when a train horn honked and your phone started ringing, Bang & Zelo 'Never give up' as the ring tone. the 'boy' looked down at your pocket and then back at you looking almost surprised.

The train pulled into the station behind you, the 'boy' looked up, bowed his head to you and ran off, you realized no one had apologized and being the nice person you are you decided to shout after him.

"SORRY...argh now that song's stuck in my head, thanks bozo."

You continue to walk home whilst replaying "sorry sorry sorry sorry neca neca neca baby" (super junior Sorry Sorry) in your head the whole way home which was only 10minutes of the same little snippet of chorus over and over.

I think it isn't that good, it always seems better in my head and longer sorry for shortness, but its good taking in that i have a geography retake tomorrow and is supposed to be revising oh yeah and normal face = o.o , surprised face = O.O  teehee :P i have science exams etc. over this week  and next so i cant promise when i will write next, supposing you like it which is great if you do...blah blah blah XD