The explanation :D

Just another normal day gone wrong

"I'm Kim Him Chan  by the way"  he said, he reached out his hand so I pulled myself up, I think it was more for me to shake as I almost pulled him over as I got up :P  

"sorry" I replied whilst looking at the floor slowly going red

"your Pretty" I heard him murmur quietly to himself, I felt my already flushed face go hot and like a strawberry red colour, I put one hand to my face to try and hide the cheek closest to him.

He laughed, got up and walked away. Great another blondie. Now I think about it, he kinda reminds me of zelo and the other one.

The rest of the day went pretty smooth and not much happened apart from cursing that teacher who caused me to miss lunch every time I walked past him :P

After school guess who was waiting by the gate, no it wasn't my best friend, it was that Zelo guy, I was planning on walking straight past but he waved and called my name so I had no choice but to walk over, come on, a blond guy in brightly coloured shoes calling your name over and over has got to be embarrassing to some extent right?

As I got close to him so not to stand in the way of the stampede of people behind, he quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me away after him, that happy, smiling face vanished into a serious look, it didn't suit his cute hair. We walked along the wall of the school until we got to the left turn in-between the school and the next houses, he pulled me down the small alley and started shouting at me, telling the truth, it was a little frightening, you'd think he was my brother or something over how protective he sounded.

"what were you doing with Him-chan?!" he slammed his hand against the wall behind me so any chance of running was virtually gone.

"nothing, why? What did he tell you?!" I hesitantly replied.

"Hana said she saw you in the old art room with him"

"And you believed her?!" i don't know why I was explaining to him, i didn't think it was necessary.

"did you kiss him, forcing yourself on him like that, it's despicable!" he spat in my face.

"kiss, I haven't kissed anybody...EVER!" that was the truth, despite my bad attitude I was still pretty innocent apart from what my friends had told me about their love life.

"what?" he seemed to have calmed down, "but she said you pulled him down on top of you and that he was touching you, Hana said she heard you ?" he continued, he let his arm drop.

"firstly it was the other way round" I said

"he pulled you onto him?" he sounded ultra confused

"no, no just listen! Right, at lunch I got caught by a teacher and when I put my arm down I accidentally stabbed the pin in my leg, not wanting to get in more trouble I decided to sort it out my self and went to the most deserted part of the school. Secondly while I was trying to pull it out, Him-chan appeared and I was surprised as I didn't know anyone else was there, thirdly, I was not , I was groaning, there is a difference, as he pulled it out for me and lastly no one pulled anyone onto anyone on purpose, while he was helping me up, I must have been heavier than he thought as he fell on me, all is well, can I please go now?" I sighed,

He had a really sweet lost puppy kind of look on his face and he slowly nodded barely blinking, I dusted my bottom which had been against the rather dirty wall and walked back down the alley to the road leaving him there, gobsmacked.

______________________________________________________________

Thank god for the end of shool till highschool next year and the four day jubilee weekend WOOT WOOT as I have lots of time all the way up to September I shall try extra hard to update all my tics :D and I am getting my laptop back after I come back from my annual holiday at the start of July as it is my sisters birthday and start to her summer vacation so my updates will be neat, have pictures and not be in one long paragraph, for those who don't know, I am writing on my iPod at the mo so I can't edit the layout, thankyou for sticking by this story and I hope you look at my others, as usual subscribe and comment, I don't mind silent readers being one myself but as long as you bookmark it or something I <3 U!!!!!!!! Thank u and goodnight ;)