School again -Monday

Just another normal day gone wrong

Your POV

i quickly walked home as it was dark and walking through a cemetery at night just brings back memories of all the times i insisted on watching zombie films with my brothers friends. when i got home i threw my bag onto the sofa and my shoes in the middle of the doorway.

i went into the kitchen and made a sandwich from the leftover diner yesterday, namely roast chicken, roast potato, and gravy with butter like consistency (trust me this is quite nice :) )

"arrr-" if one sits down after a long walk that lasted the whole day its that kinda sound

i bit into my sandwich *gloop* a splodge of gravy rolled down my shirt onto my skirt and then the floor leaving a nice greasy trail

"oh come on!!!" i got up a trudged to the laundry room and changed into some spare clothes i keep there as the gravy incident happens almost every 2 days when i have a left over sandwich. i shoved my uniform into the machine with a bit of soap and stood there for a minute watching the clothes go round thinking about the boy i bumped into...

i carefully finished my dinner and went into my room and sat under my bed and switched on my laptop. i immediately opened asianfanfics.com and YouTube, i logged into both and put my headphones on. i played my music on a YouTube playlist and read fanfics. i great way to not do homework. 

finally when my mum came home at about 10 i started my homework which there luckily wasn't much of then i went to bed but even out of 5 hours of watching Jaejoong being cute videos and fanfics i still couldn't get todays occurrences out of my mind.

btw my bed has a cupboard like thing under it  the about a meter high like this except the bed is above it opposed to in it http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=XuVSd8uQJDk&NR=1

Nothing happened at the weekend apart from getting some food so to MONDAY morning

*beep*  *beep*

i woke up almost immediately for the third time except i actually looked at the time displayed rather than just smashing the snooze button. 6:35am NOOO I'm late AGAIN!!

i quickly ran to the bathroom and had the fastest shower of my life. luckily my mum had hung my uniform up to dry and  made my breakfast of smoked bacon jerkie strips, making isn't really the right word, getting them out of a packet in the fridge is more like it. i grabbed my wallet and my homework and stuffed both into my blazer pocket then unplugged my iPod from charging, put my shoes on opened the front door and was about to step out when i turned back around shouted GOODBYE to anyone who was up grabbed my bag and jumped through the door only then thinking of if i had my keys, which were in my room next to my laptop.

i ran up the road and across the field, said good morning to the usual dog walkers and glanced up at the church clock as i went through the graveyard, 7:03 my train comes at 7:13 and I'm still 5 minutes away and need to buy the daily chocolate bar.

i sped up to almost sprinting and ran into the nearest grocery store, grabbed the closest chocolate bar and put some money on the counter, probably too much as they didn't shout after me like normal and ran up the stairs to the platform, my train had just started to pull in, i stopped to catch my breath, i was not the fittest person despite appearance as i did go to the school fitness suite but just to mess around with my friends with the weights.

i walked calmly onto the train, i looked up the train but most of the seats were taken, no one else takes the train from my school from here as it is the furthest away. 

the seat closest free was next to someone i couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl as they had a purple hood pulled up and headphones clamped on either side. they were wearing a jacket the same color as my blazer but didn't think anything of it considering how far from school i was.

i sat down and put my head back on the headrest and with my bag on my lap and i drifted off as school was a good 1hr away not including 6 stops on the way

thank you to my first subscriber Falcon i will work harder to gain more :) i know this one is a bit slow and boring but i think it was necessary to know what kind of sleeper and how you get to school etc. you are :P dont forget to comment

the picture is the reason this update took ages plus chemistry revision