Newby/temp stalker

Just another normal day gone wrong

I stared at it for a moment in shock more than anything, was that boy I kept bumping into going to be in my class? Haha no don't be silly it not like he's going to follow you home. It's Ok girl (B1A4 reference :)

I went and sat at my desk, using the chair next to it for my bag for easy reaching rather than on the floor we seem to end up cleaning after school most days.

The boy I took around earlier walked in Everyone shut up and looked up at him. He went all shy and red (nawww) :3 after about 4 seconds everyone turned back their attention to what they were doing, I put my earphones in with the plug bit in my pocket so it looked like I was listening to music so no one would disturb me. I put my head on my desk and closed my eyes incase the earphones didn't work.

I heard the teacher come in, normal routine, every one stands up and bows accept me but then I was asleep and it was the English teacher as our homeroom teacher was on a study leave type thing each teacher has to do after like 3 years at the school. He is really nice and laid back so he didn't mind.

I didn't hear him for a while so I assumed he was reading the note on the desk when I heard light footsteps coming toward my desk, pull out the chair next to me which had my bag on. He hesitated, everyone was probably looking at him wondering I would do. I wasn't going to do anything as I wanted to know what he was going to do.

"excuse me...erm can you move your bag?" he lightly tapped my shoulder, i pretended to not know who it was and pouted and mumbled 'no 5 minutes...' I heard some people laughing so I waited until he tapped he again this time a little harder and I did the same except I mumbled 'Seobie..!' This gained a few more laughs, I think I got a bit carried away because like on the train this morning he punched my arm in the same place.

He had crouched on my let so as soon as he made contact with my arm, I swung my right fist toward his face and pretended to look surprised when I sat up in doing so and seeing him, my hand was like an inch from his face, he was just staring at it.

He cleared his throat and said "I'm sorry but please can you move your bag so I can sit here?"

I pulled out my earphones and looked at him rather blankly, the side of his mouth turned up into a kind of smirk like he knew I wasn't listening to music, I pulled my bag onto my desk from the chair, he sat down almost immediately like he was afraid I was gonna put my bag back if he didn't sit down with half a second LOL.

I put my head back down on my bag (on my desk) but so I was facing the boy next to me, he seemed all that in the letter, but he will change to be like us, given enough time. He looked at me as I was staring, I felt my face go hot and red. I looked up and tried to concentrate on the lesson for once.

Sorry it's short I don't like the keypad on my iPod and the auto correct I can't turn off, B1A4 OK favorite song right now :) how are my readers doing and sorry i went to a concert yesterday so i didn't have time for a picture but i might edit one in later oh and my first subscriber has unsubscribed so i wont babble as much in further chapters as i think that is the case and i am on it :) Like always comment and subscribe if you feel it is necessary to receive e-mail when i upload another :P