LUNCH YAY!

Just another normal day gone wrong

 

When I was sure they had gone I stood up and dusted off my blazer and as I was stepping out of the bush I heard someone stop behind me and I thought 'Oh sh*t'

“what are you doing in there?” asked a cynical sounding voice (for non English people cynical means distrustful of human sincerity and disapproving of everything basically)

quick think of something but dont sound stupid!

“erm, I tripped on the path and then got my foot down that rabbit hole when I tried to not fall but I fell anyway...” that is the worst lie I have ever told...PLEASE BUY IT!?

“Okay...” I don't think she bought it :(

“i'm new here and dont know my way around” I got out my locker key and checked the number

“do you know were the 10th Grade lockeroom is? Oh and room 15b”

“No but i'm sure we can find someone” she looked me up and down as if to check if I was telling the truth “hmm you look new...fine, and get some proper shoes for tomorrow or you'll be in detention.”

“thank you” I said as she turned to walk away, I followed her into the main corridor, just as we wen tthrough the door there was some sort of commotion at one of the other doors. The woman sped up toward a group of girls trying to get through the door, the one at the back had white paint smeared on her shoe as though she had tried to wipe it off on something.

The woman grabbed her arm and then my arm and told her to look after me for the day as she was also in my Grade. Before ahe left and almost straight away she shoved me at this girl cuasing my to trip on my own foot and pin her against the wall, I looked at her, she slowly turned her head and opened her eyes, her face looked shocked.  

 

Your POV

I couldn't move, I was frozen after seeing this guy AGAIN! He moved first, he pushed himself off the wall and took a few steps back, like a dance LOL, I watched him as I stood straight thinking what to say, he broke it.

“can you show me my locker then?” he asked with the biggest eyes EVER!

“but what about my friends I was just going...”

“they continued out, probably thought you were getting told off”

“you must be some crazy voodoo man or something cause I sure didn't tell you anything and you couldn't have seen me come out of there.” I pointed at the door I had come out of, then realised I had just told him basicallt everything and covered my moouth with my hands

“no but you do have paint on your shoe”

I laughed awkwardly and gestured him to follow.

 

His POV

well this is awkward, I don't even have my books yet.

“erm...”

“save it for later, if I only know you for one day there is not much point in my knowing of your name then is there.” wow shes good

“and you said I was the voodoo man”

--AWKWARD--

“this is the lovely lockeroom” she said sarcastically she walked over to a locker that waas half open as it had not been locked as it was not in use “and this is your personnal scrap paper bin”

I stuffed my bag quickely in my locker and ran to catch up with her as she had already started walking off

“so, what's next?” I asked

“where do you want to go, my friends ditched so I don't really mind as long as it isnt embarrasing or humiliating”psh how am I humiliating?

“i'm hungry”

“lunch?”

“what?”

“food? You want to eat?”

“yeah, do you know what is on the menu?”

we changed direction, towards the cafeteria

“i think it's some sort of meat with vegetables of some kind and pudding”

“ah...sounds good”

she got a badge out of her pocket, it said prefect on it, we stopped out side the lunch room where the teacher gaurding the door couldnt see us, she grabbed my lapel and pulled it down causung me to stoop down a little, and attache the badge, sh ehad one too.

We walked to the door, she grabbed her badge and held it up for the teacher to see through the door I did the same as we walked in. The queue was relatively small to those at my reviouse school, I decided the badges were some sort of speacial pass to lunch as we were able to jump right to the front of the queue, she gave me a tray and took one herself, then a napkin, I did the same, when we got round to the puddings, it was some sort of brown sponge that was probably supposed to be treacle with toffee sauce.

I picked one with the sauce she had one without, when it got to receiving the meals which were self serve at my old school, a plate of 'food' was at me by a woman(?) in an overall and hat with plastic gloves.

I followed her to a table in the corner. I sat opposite her. She started eating, I hesitated before scooping a piece of everything onto my fork, I sniffed it as I put it in my mouth, I smelt alright and tasted better than I thought.

By the tiem I was on my pudding, she was sitting there staring at me, when I looked up for the first time since we sat and I saw her staring, I almost dropped my spoon. I quickly finished and followed her to the cleaning area, of course I didn't have to watch what she did as i'm sure one had to do this in everyschool.

We walked back out to where she gave me the badge. She didn't ask for it back but she took hers off and put it in her pocket, I was confused.

 

Your POV

I took my Prefect badge off and placed it in my pocket. He looked at me strangely.

“you can keep the badge but I would only put it on to get into lunch otherwise you'll get signed up for lunch cleanign duty, like making sure the 8th Graders sont throw their cutlery in the bin yadayada.”

he nodded.

“which form are you in?”

“room 15b”

“ah you're with Mr Lee then” oh god he's in my glass as well, FML!

“come on then” I told him, h efollowed like a sheep

when we were outisde the classroom I told him to wait a few seconds before comeing in, he said he understood so I walked in and went toward my friends who were gathered around the teachers desk.

There was a note, it read:

Tutor: Mr T Lee                 Form: 10b                   Room:15b

Issue: New pupil

I regret to inform you that you will have another in your class, hopefully the others will look at him as a good role model especially if he sits next to your class leader (or rather protagonist).

Sincerely Headmaster K Jonghyun

i apologise it has been a while and i am having tomorrow off as i am at a sleepover, sorry if the school sounds rather English but i'm guessing that they are more or less the same anyway ill try and do another and does anyone know if JYJ is going to come to England at some point in their European tour? oh yeah and...

SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT, I DONT CARE WHAT ABOUT ITS JUST DEPRESSING SEEING 6 CHAPTERS WITH NO COMMENTS OH AND SHOUTOUTS TO CRAYOLA AND ILOVEZELOBABY I.E MY 2ND AND 3RD SUBSCRIBER!! also i apologise for random stoat sketch i was bored okay