(셋)

Kisses in War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Kiss that is Unbreakable'

Slamming of doors and shouting were often heard in the building that they resided in.

But it wasn’t often that the cause of all this racket were from its head and his lady.

Jiyong paced throughout the building, stomping angrily; his steps constant and quick as his lady chased after him from behind.

“I said no. Stop this foolishness at once!” He roared as he swerved into his office abruptly.

“Why not, Jiyong? Answer me!”

She pressed as she followed him into his office, much to his displeasure.

“Jiyong, you don’t get it, do you? This will help the group as well, it’s a beneficial meeting!”

Beneficial? He wanted to laugh at the choice of words she used to persuade him to allow her to meet with the rivalling group’s leader over a cup of tea, she said.

But Jiyong was far from persuaded. He was sure that she would be attacked as soon as she stepped into their territory and he couldn’t have that, not at all.

That tea party, he mused, would turn out to be a murder scene if he permitted her leaving.

He turned away from her, frowning, “I already said no. Which part of my sentence do you not understand?”

“It’s just having tea together,” she pouted, “nothing bad can come out of a tea date.”

“Or so you think,” he spoke emotionlessly, refusing to face her at all.

You know, the lady has always considered herself to be a patient pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter