(둘)

Kisses in War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Kiss of a See You Later'

“You have work to do, mister!”

She laughed as they rolled around in bed.

“I don’t care.”

Shouts of joy and laughter filled the room.

Quick kisses were placed upon her face before he greeted her a good morning with an eskimo kiss. What a good morning indeed!

It wasn’t a bad idea to stay in bed all day with him, just fooling around with each other, it would be a great to spend the day in his arms especially since she had been feeling neglected with the many meetings he had to attend all day recently.

And she knew today was the same schedule, the same meeting he had to attend to.

“Youngbae will be so pissed at you,” she spoke as she pressed a finger against his forehead.

He frowned at both the mentions of the meetings and the fact that another man’s name had left when they were in bed. Even if they were doing nothing intimate, he just couldn’t seem to control his jealousy within him when it came to her.

He pulled her closer to him, his forehead resting against hers. Lips falling upon hers just as she let out another giggle.

“What’s with all the giggles? Am I being funny now?” He grinned.

“Not in the least,” she smiled, “but let’s get up shall we?”

“No.”

His reply was quick, like the heated kiss that he was sharing with her at the moment.

Until Youngbae knocked at least, “Jiyong?”

She look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter