No More

Have Fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those little feet moving quickly, rushing to her house. With her black hair swaying because of running, she takes deep breath when the sound of door is opened interrupt her. You're totally dead.

"So? Mind to tell me where have you been?"

"Honey, let her in first. Joohyun come in let's go"

Yes her name is Joohyun. Kwon Joohyun, a 11 years old girl, the only child Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon have says thank you to her father and little bow to her furious mother. She put the bag, shoes in the rack and start to showering and thinking what will her mother interrogate her.

"You are the one finished if you defense her again. No more tolerate this time, do you listen to me, Mr. Kwon?" Taeyeon turns from one page to another on the magazine without look at her gulp husband "yes honey" talk about scared husband to his wife.

"but tell her not scream at her" Taeyeon strikes her husband's head with the magazine.

"sit down!" Taeyeon ordering her only daughter to sit on the sofa in front of her and Jiyong. Hands on the chest, eyes staring deep to her daughter and her demonic face is mode on while Jiyong, her husband just sit and sigh know that his wife is not easy mother specially when Joohyun has grown up like a beautiful little girl like this and Joohyun only sits, no eye contact with her mother and fingers intertwined and shaking waiting for her mom's execution for tonight.

"So, tell me where have you been?"

"Mall mom"

Taeyeon's eyes wider than before "mall? What did you do there?" 

"Shopping with my friends, BaeRin" Joohyun still not facing her eyes to her mom.

"Shopping? What did you buy?"

"Just a make up stuffs... Daddy said that because me and BaeRin are growing up girls so we can try something new like make up"

you are dead man, Daddy Kwon.

"And how aunt Hyorin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter