Patience

Have Fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon feels uneasy. Her hands clutch to the phone and she's been wandering in the living room for an hour. Not because she's lonely in this big house but something bothering her. She her visible baby bump "baby, what suppose mommy to do?" She talks to her five months baby bump. She bites her nails, her habit when she's bother or focusin on something.

After awhile, she decided to call her husband who is busy maybe in office with deadline and meetings. She still bites her nails while waited Jiyong to pick up the phone and after the fourth rang, his voice answer her "hello baby, something's wrong?" She hears many talks behind that phone call which a sign to her that Jiyong picked up on the meeting time, also the way Jiyong answered with whispering indicated the meeting is still on going even in a talk about serious matter.

She hung up and sigh. She disturbs her husband on meeting. She's more anxious now, don't know who supposed she call again. Until she finds an idea to call Hyoyeon, her cousin "Hyo, are you busy?"

"Not really. The twins just slept a few minutes ago. Why Tae?"

"Ah nothing then. I just miss with the twins. How are they? I heard from Hyukjae oppa they got fever 2 days ago"

"Lucky we quick enough to anticipated it. Is it really nothing you call me, Tae?"

"Yeah just want to check the twins Hyo. Call you sometimes then. Bye"

She sigh again. Again and again she bites her nails and decided to cook by herself although h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter