Story

Have Fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August, 18th 

Galleria Foret

Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea

"Happy birthday, daddy. Happy birthday daddy. Happy birthday dear daddy, happy birthday daddy"

GD blows the candles after his wife, Girls' Generation's leader and main vocal sang for him. Today's birthday was blast for him. Having a really caring, not to mention protective (sometimes) wife like Taeyeon and their 5 years old twins, Kwon Jiyeon and Kwon Taeyong. About his age this year who cares as long as his family is complete and happily ever after like a fairy tale, age is just a number for him anyway.

"I want the cherry dad" Jiyeon, the oldest from Kwon twins jumped excitedly on the sofa, earning a glare from her mother "get down or no cherry for you, sweetie" Jiyeon pouts as same as her dad whenever Taeyeon mommy scold him. Jiyeon gets down from the sofa to the home made cake by Taeyeon and take the cherry, but another hand take it away like a blow of wind. 

"That's mine! Give it back!" Taeyong sticks his tongue out, mocking his three minutes differences older sister "nope. Like daddy always says who takes quicker, he or she will get what they want" Taeyong more mocking Jiyeon by put the cherry above his open mouth ready to chew it, "gotcha! Mine now. Thank you kids" the almighty dragon grabbed the cherry with his mouth and chewed it like a candy, mocking his twins "not cool, dad" Taeyeon only shakes her head seeing the view now.

She takes little plate and start to slice the cake for the twins and another cake for her husband. Taeyeon really likes to explore the kitchen, everytime she is in the kitchen, it is as much as when she prepared for concert. This cake was special made by herself for her husband. It was like her habit, making a cake if one of them have a birthday rather than buy in the bakery.

"Oh mommy are you gonna mocking me too like daddy? I hate you" Taeyong pouts his pinky lips again.

"What did i tell you about receiving something with your right hand, dear?" Taeyeon holds Taeyong's plate on her hand while handling the other for Jiyeon "see your sister" now it turns Jiyeon who sticking her tongue out mocking her twin brother. "But i am ambidextrous anyway, mom."

"Kwon Taeyong, what daddy said about obey your mom? Eventhough you are ambidextrous, it is not an excuse for your basic manner" now GD take care of his rebel son while still munching to his cake. Taeyong finally give in and takes the plate with his right hand from his mother's hand and eat it side to side with Jiyeon and his father.

One plate, two plates and more plates, after all the cake is done, GD burps accidentally followed by Taeyong and Jiyeon slomp on the sofa after ate few plates of cake. Taeyeon being busy mother and wife, bring all the dishes. She sigh. Her husband is getting older yet he sometimes behaves like a five years old kid, it's like she has three kids in the house. Taeyeon is washing the dishes when a pair of muscular hands circling her waist and head on her shoulder. 

"No gift for me? It's my special day if you forgot" he starts peck her nape, knowing it's her sensitive spot. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter