RAWR

Have Fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah we meet again GD. So nice to have a chance acting with you again"

"Yes, Hyung my pleasure too"

GD sits on one of a long sofa beside HaHa after Lee Je Hoon greeted him. Again, GD was asked by Infinity Challenge producer to act but this time with different role, a romantic yet clumsy boyfriend role and here comes his partner on this project is none other than Kim So Hyun. They meet for the first time here on this programme.

It is not that hard for GD take this role because that's the real he is in front of his real girlfriend. The producer calls HaHa, Yoo Jae Suk and Kim So Hyun to get ready for the first take while GD glueing to his script but it's not take so long because he heard a familiar sound from Lee Je Hoon's phone.

Seduction is easy
That common way to spend this night
We’re a little too special to spend it that way for sure
Yeah hold on, the magic, the desire, they whisper closely
It’s alright Honey
The darkness is deep
It will hide the secret
I want to go where it leads us

Now tell me
Where are you baby
Where are you baby
It’s like a universe
Inside of it, I
Need you closer
Need you closer
When you fall in
Everyone will – me in a heartbeat
Even now I’m lost in a dream, I’m lost in you
Can you believe me

"Didn't she sing so good, GD ssi? Ah i was thankful can give her awards on Golden Disk few days ago. Yeah pretty pretty my gosh a goddess really Taeyeon ssi"

GD heard it clearly. Who and whenever somebody talks about Girls' Generation leader, it is automatically his ears become like a wolf's ears especially when the praise comes from male species. GD slightly cough and drink his water then peek a bit to Je Hoon's phone and yeah he is watching Taeyeon's I Got Love fancam right now where she wore a short black pants and her backless black dress. 

"Oh you wanna see it too?" Je Hoon naively gives his phone to the younger man with a big smile on his handsome face and GD just scoffs "ah no thank you Hyung. You can continue it"

Je Hoon nods and now he is more focus with the video, GD sigh. He is proud yet jealous at the same time. GD fanning himself with paper sheet he has and decided to play with his phone.

'How's shooting going?'

One message from the girl whom Je Hoon adore right now is popping on GD's phone. No need long time, he replays right away.

'Boring.'  It's been so long GD do not play his push and pull tricks.

'Boring? It is not like you, oppa. Something bothering you?" seems she is taking a break from her photoshoot schedule.

'No' 

GD is smirking. Gotcha. Excellent target. His girlfriend must be pouting right now with the way he replay her messages. 

oh my god, I can’t hate you

I’m burning up every day
Why do I like you?
I can’t escape
I’ll bring you back in

Up & Down (you make all my senses tingle)
You & Me (you sweetly come)
What you want? Then you push and pull
I’ll bring you back in
Up & Down (you keep confusing me)
You & Me (almost touching but not)
What you want? You linger around, ambiguously You & Me

Je Hoon is now watching the fancam and even humming to another song which also his favourite, Up and Down. His eyes never leaves the screen though Je Hoon's stylist wipe off his sweat and combed his hair a little bit. He is too excited only by the fancam, can't imagine if he were really there watched her live performance, he would squeak in happiness and rose his pink lightstick high above his head but unfortunately the ticket were sold out only in minutes even seconds before he could click to bought it. 

"Ah pretty pretty really Taeyeon is goddess oh my god. Oh my god ah look at her dance oh my god" now with detail while sitting on the sofa, Je Hoon do the Up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter