Soon

Have Fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rise and shine.

The sun comes through the curtain, forcing a 33 years old man to wake up from his deep sleep. He blinks for many times and stretching his arms to find his wife. He let out a deep sigh. His wife always wake up first before him when actually he hate it because he'd like to cuddle more with her and receive a morning kiss is not a sin, right?

He wander to every room when he smells a porridge scent comes down from the kitchen.

There she is, his wife whom he's been married for two months stirring the porridge slowly. He back hug her and peck her forehead down to eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. She giggles and show her pretend annoyance face to him "you disturb my cooking time, Mr" his hands up in the air, gives up if his wife already complained and pouting "just kidding, honey. Take a bath then take your porridge. I called your secretary and told her you will absent from office today." Her face and tone soften, slightly push him out of the kitchen.

"Can't i just take you together?" She frown her brown eyebrows, confused of his question.

"Take a bath with me" and he run away when his wife throw the napkin.

It only took 30 minutes for Kwon Jiyong to take a bath. He wears her favourite black tee and knee length pants with still his wet hair. She takes the towel from his hand already knew what her husband means ; dry his hair. Jiyong hates when hair dryer touch his silky black hair. It just only his wife, Kim Taeyeon who allowed touching, comb even messing with his hair.

"What style do you like?" Taeyeon still focusing with drying his hair.

"Any style as long it comes from you, i love it" Jiyong is kind of cheesy, romantic, over protective yet caring and comforting husband for Taeyeon. While she is much different from him. People said, they are completing each other.

Taeyeon finished styling his hair, one of her favourite is when Jiyong's hair combed to the back. They begin to eat and feeding each other. Maybe you see their marriage and house is full of happiness but having many kids running from one room to another is one of Jiyong's dream but Taeyeon is not ready yet. No spesific reason. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter