Birthday

Have Fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, happy birthday. Here is your present" Taeyeon handed her gift for Kim Jiwoong, her older brother by a year. She celebrates his birthday right now and having dinner together in her house in Seoul because Taeyeon got free days for few weeks before heading back to her schedules.

"Wow sister, where did you get it? I mean yeah this is what i want for so long. Thanks" Jiwoong hugs his sister then open up the package, showing him a skate board he's been dreaming of to have and now it is on his hands feels like dream come true and how could Taeyeon knew his taste? She never ever showed some interest in skating.

"Maybe you should thanks to me too, hyung" a man with his gummy laughing appear from her bathroom with towel wrap on his wet hair and black polo shirt, which Taeyeon likes it a lot and then kiss her forehead and fist bump to Jiwoong hyung eventhough they are just seven months apart. On the other hand, Jiwoong mocking another Ji in that house for bragging the gift which actually it was from him because what Taeyeon did was only wrapped the skateboard "thanks Ji. It means a lot for me too" he giggles, both Ji and fist bump again "your cutie sister also means a lot for me hyung specially when we are officially."

"So we are not officially yet you mean?" girl and their PMS hormone. "No sweetheart, i mean officially in the church." again, he gives her the most assuring smile and words that makes her wanna throw up and Jiwoong is ready to punch his shoulder jokingly if the bell is not interrupt him. Taeyeon goes to check who it is and when she saw from the intercom, she hurry and goes to the front door showing two man, in their 50s together with their wifes and a 19 years old girl with black straight hair with facial feature almost one hundread percent same as Taeyeon "seems someone is missing?" Taeyeon hugs her mother and father and then another soon to be her mother and father one by one "Dami is still in boutique. Also she might comes late, we shouldn't wait for her." Taeyeon nods and inviting all of them inside.

"Ah my son is cooking now?" 

"Mom, am i really that bad in cooking?"

"Reminder son, you even can not cut the onion"

"Yeah. Thanks dad." GD's poker face got a little peck from Taeyeon to cheerish his cook "You did great, honey. Trust me. Now, put the kimchi on the plate and clean up all these mess" GD just nods his head and as a repay, he kisses his girlfriend almost passionately if Taeyeon's father didn't stop him with elbowing him hard and step on his feet "promise first in the church, boy. You know the rule" 

"Something bothering on your mind, oppa?" The party is over now and all the family already came back to their home now leave the couple alone in Taeyeon's house. Taeyeon is saving the left over Jiwoong's birthday cake from Dami while her boyfriend doing the dish. "Eh? Nothing" Lied. Taeyeon knew it since few minutes even when he just started washing the dishes, he did it with a space out for something and a bitter smile on his lips.

Taeyeon back hug him and tiptoe a bit to reach out his cheeks and kiss both of them while whispering "you don't mind to telling me. In the bed." she bites her lips to seduce him and even gives a kiss on his nape with angel tattoo on it, "Stop. Listen what your father told to me besides, you are on your period." Taeyeon laughs out loud and even bend down her body on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter