Sooyoung and Her Jealousy

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m working as a graphic designer near Chancery Lane for almost 2 years now.” David informed before he took a sip on his coffee. “Oh okay.” Jessica nodded her head pretending as if she was listening. Of course at that point of time, she felt like a train wreck.

“How long have you been working there?”

“Jess, I just told you. 2 years.” David looked at the woman weirdly. 

“What? You did? Gosh, I’m sorry. My mind is just a bit occupied right now.” Jessica apologized softly. Both of them were at the CBS café downstairs.

“Busy day I bet?” He asked with a smile.

“I’m just busy all the time.” Jessica returned the smile. “I’m sure having your partner in the same work place helps a lot.” He said. Jessica just forced another smile to the guy as a response.

“So, where’s your girlfriend?” Jessica asked.

“Since we are heading back to London in 2days, Jisoo wants to spend more time with her parents today.” He explained.

“She seems like a great person.” Jessica smiled.

“She is Jess. I’m just blessed.” He said. Jessica could see that the guy had changed a lot compared to when they were dating back then. “I hope you won’t have to tell her that you have cancer or anything.” Jessica joked. Then both of them went on to laugh. When they were in a relationship, David used to lie to her saying that he had cancer just to get her to spend more time with him. The guy was over possessive. Jessica really had to put up a lot being with him.

“I am so so sorry.” David couldn’t stop laughing. “I was a jerk.” He added with a smile. “Nah, I was too.” Jessica smiled.

“You were! Not once you said that you love me.” David chuckled.

“Well, you know I have my own issues.” Jessica smiled.

“We were just horrible together right?” He muttered. 

“Yep, the worst..” Jessica smiled. “Remember when I threw your phone out the window of your apartment?” David remembered. There was one time when they had a huge fight. Then, they went on to laugh again because it was so petty.

“What’s so funny?” Suddenly someone came to sit at their table. Of course it was none other than the great Choi Sooyoung.

“Oh hi there.” David straightaway greeted her. “Sooyang right?” He tried to remember Sooyoung’s name.

“Dave, it’s Sooyoung.” Jessica corrected him.

“Oh my bad. Sorry. Hi Sooyoung.” He smiled.

“What was so funny earlier?” Sooyoung asked in the weirdest tone ever. “Soo..” Jessica mumbled softly as she held on the girl’s arm. Of course Jessica could sense what was going through Sooyoung’s mind although the girl repeatedly didn’t want to admit that she was actually jealous.

“Oh we were just talking about how horrible we were back then.” David explained.

“Oh okay. Why don’t you tell it again? I want to laugh too.” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

“Hmm.." David looked at Jessica awkardly.

"So you came to meet my girlfriend here to reminisce huh?” She added. “All the good and bad stuffs eh??” She asked sarcastically with a smile. “How was she in bed by the way?? Was she good??” Sooyoung went on to ask something so shocking to Jessica. She didn't expect Sooyoung to ask that.

“Excuse me?” David was surprised as well.

Jessica immediately stood up from the chair and dragged Sooyoung towards the nearest bathroom. The moment they entered the bathroom, they could see a few other people were inside the bathroom as well. “Everyone out now.” Jessica instructed them seriously.  All of them left the bathroom nervously and Jessica straightaway locked the door to the bathroom.

“What is wrong with you?!” Jessica questioned angrily. “Can you please for once just stop pissing me off???” She exclaimed out loud. No words could express her disappointment with Sooyoung at the time.

“I don’t think I can do this anymore..” Jessica covered her face and let out a long sigh. Again, she said it out of sheer frustration.

“Are you giving up on me?”Sooyoung mumbled slowly.

“I don’t know.” Jessica sighed again.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” Sooyoung pleaded and then she just went on to hug her girlfriend. “I’m sorry Jessica. Please don’t give up on me.” She begged softly. “Everything was my fault.” She kept on saying. Jessica could hear that the girl was starting to tear up.

“Baby..” Jessica mumbled softly as she tightened her hug on the girl. Her soft spot was always and would always be for Sooyoung. “Please don’t cry.” She said softly as she softly rubbed the girl’s back.

“Baby, look at me.” Jessica held on Sooyoung’s shoulders so that the girl would face her. “Choi Sooyoung, I am so very much in love with you. Do you think I would give you up that easily?” Jessica mumbled softly as she wiped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter