The Jungs Part 1

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright Sooyoung. Tonight is the night. The most important night of your life!” Jessica exclaimed in front of Sooyoung. Both of them were in Jessica’s office room at the famous level 5 of the CBS HQ building. Jessica had instructed Tiffany to cancel all her schedules that afternoon and also told her that she didn’t want to be disturbed.

“Tonight is like a battle between life and death!” Jessica kept on exclaiming in front of Sooyoung.

“Babe, can you please chill?” Sooyoung looked at her girlfriend. “Yes, I do need to chill.” Jessica mumbled to herself before she sat on her chair. “Oh god.. Soo..This is nerve wrecking.” Jessica sighed as she covered her face with her hands.

“Jess, everything will be fine. I’m good with parents.” Sooyoung said proudly. “Since when Sooyoung? Since when?” Suddenly a voice came from the door. It was none other than Tiffany, the most loyal assistant ever lived.

“Heyyy..” Sooyoung whined.

“It’s the truth Sooyoung. Get over it.” Tiffany said before she sat next to Sooyoung. Both of them were in front of Jessica who was clearly in stressed. “Heyyyyy..” Sooyoung looked at Tiffany.

“Thanks for being here Tiff.” Jessica said to Tiffany. “Baby why is she here?” Sooyoung asked as she was clearly clueless. “I’m here to help you so that nothing will go wrong tonight.” Tiffany smiled proudly.

“What? I don’t need anyone’s helppp.” Sooyoung whined. “Babe tell her!” Sooyoung kept on whining as she turned to look at her girlfriend.

“Sorry baby but we need her.” Jessica said softly.

“Alright es!” Tiffany exclaimed excitedly as she stood up from the chair enthusiastically. Jessica frowned looking at her. “Hmm I mean hmm. Sorry. I got excited.” Tiffany quickly apologized the moment she saw Jessica facial expression.

“Alright! I have prepared something on the board here.” Tiffany walked towards the white board not too far from Jessica’s working desk. She turned the white board around to reveal the things that she had written on it earlier that morning.

CHOI SOOYOUNG’S 1ST MEET UP WITH THE JUNGS

THINGS IN COMMON BETWEEN SOOYOUNG AND THE JUNGS:

Involve with the family business (CBS) Know their daughter inside & outside ……. …….

 

“Tiff, is that all?” Jessica asked her most loyal assistant weirdly. “Ms Jessica, I’m sorry but I couldn’t find anything else in common between Sooyoung and your parents.” Tiffany said nervously.

“I’m sure there’s more than just these.” Jessica was trying to stay positive. If they could find a lot of things in common, then they would have so many things to talk about and it wouldn’t be awkward at all.

“Are your parents into video games?” Tiffany asked to her boss.

“Of course no.” Jessica shook her head.

“Do they love to eat cheap disgusting fast food chicken?” She asked again. Jessica made a face instead of actually answering it. “Heyyyy..” Sooyoung immediately looked at Tiffany. “What do those chickens ever do to you?” Sooyoung whined.

Tiffany was holding in her laughter. “I’m good at playing cardsssss!!” Sooyoung screamed. “Does your parents love to play cards??” Sooyoung then asked Jessica excitedly.

“Babe, you’re not good at cards.” Jessica looked at her girlfriend.

“Whatttttt… I ammmmmmm..” Sooyoung whined.

“Remember when you lost 23 times playing cards against me in Jeju?” Jessica asked with a smile.

“Babeeeee!!!!” Sooyoung whined again. She was embarrassed that Jessica said it out loud in front of Tiffany. “I didn’t lose 23 times in playing cardssssssss.. I am the queen of 31!!!!” She was still whining.

“Seriously Ms Jessica how could you stand all this whining..” Tiffany was starting to get a headache as she looked at her boss. “Trust me, I still don’t know.” Jessica replied with a smile.

“So Sooyoung, you are good at playing cards eh?” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she looked at Sooyoung. “Yes I am.” Sooyoung mumbled slowly. “I’m good in any games.” Sooyoung mumbled again innocently. Jessica and Tiffany just looked at each other. Of course Jessica knew how bad Sooyoung was. There was one time when Soojin and Gong Yoo came over for dinner, they had a game night. They were playing charades and Sooyoung was so bad it. So so bad. Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter